Extra-robust build-quality; superior flexibility-of-use; and impressive manoeuvrability are the hallmarks of this high-performance, commercial-grade rotary mower from American garden-machinery experts Toro.
It’s been built to last, with its engine-guard, brush-guard and bull-nose front-bumper working to prevent impact-damage; and its sealed transmission, one-piece handlebar and ball-bearing mounted co-polymer wheels ensuring it will deal with the heavy workload of the professional gardener.
Driving the Toro 22205TE is a FJ180 engine from Kawasaki. These high-specification 179cc four-stroke power-packs feature a dual-element air-filter and a cast-iron cylinder-lining for long-term reliability; and employ overhead-valve technology for a substantial cut in emissions, fuel-costs and vibration.
A very large-capacity 3.8-litre tank means stops for refuelling will be few and far between; while automatic compression-release makes pull-starts virtually effort-free.
Stopping and restarting the engine every time you want to empty the bag, move an obstacle, or cross a non-grass area can be time-consuming and exposes key components to undue wear and tear. Toro have got around this problem by furnishing the 22205TE with their Blade Stop System, whereby you can halt the blades without cutting the engine.
This impressive machine comes with a cavernous 88-litre catcher and has one of the widest cuts of any walk-behind mower ever produced (76cm); a combination that ensures it will cover the very largest lawns with speed and efficiency.
As well as bagging, the Toro 22205TE TurfMaster Twin-Cut Lawn Mower also offers mulching and side-discharge modes, so it can be set-up to perform effectively in any given conditions (a wide height-of-cut range and variable-speed power-drive contribute further to versatility).
- An extra-wide-cut mower that will prove a less bulky alternative to a ride-on
- Expansive width-of-cut and extra-large catcher for a super-rapid work-rate
- Twin-blade cutting-system delivers exceptional bagging and mulching performance
- Side-discharge mode also offered – great if you’re tackling long grass
- Commercial-grade Kawasaki OHV engine
- Variable-speed AutoMatic Drive for enhanced flexibility-of-use and effortless mowing
- Lightweight and highly manoeuvrable
- Cast-aluminium frame and steel mower-deck confer impressive durability
- Handlebar is height-adjustable for superior user-comfort
- Blade-Stop System – stop the blades turning without having to cut the engine
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FJ180 OHV Engine Capacity 179cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.8 Litres Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed Cutting Width 76cm Cutting Heights 38-127mm Height Adjustment 2 Levers Grass Collector 88 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Steel - 13-gauge Handles Height Adjustable Wheels Front 203mm / Rear 254mm Safety Features Blade Stop System / Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 3000m2 Weight 75kg Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.