A premium-quality machine, the impressive Toro 20965 offers the perfect combination of powerful performance and superior productivity with simplicity of operation and excellent versatility!
Key amongst numerous convenience-features is its ADS® PoweReverse™ drive technology; an intelligent transmission-system that continually adapts the mower’s ground-speed to match your walking-speed; and which provides a reverse-assist for comfortable, low-effort manoeuvring.
The Toro 20965 Petrol Lawn Mower has been equipped with a 163cc Briggs & Stratton 675EXi-Series four-stroke air-cooled engine that benefits from an emission-cutting, noise-reducing and fuel-saving overhead-valve (OHV) configuration.
Briggs’ ReadyStart® system simplifies the starting-process by eliminating the need to pre-prime the carburettor; while their provision of low-permeation fuel-lines brings peace of mind when it comes to environmental soundness.
Offering the sort of flexibility of use that’s essential for the British garden, the Toro 20965 boasts a wide cutting-height range (25-102mm) and can either collect, side-discharge or Recycle (mulch) grass-clippings.
It runs on extra-large-diameter rear wheels, so it excels when it comes to rough ground and long-grass turning; and it’s fitted with Toro’s SmartStow® handles which reduce its storage footprint by a huge 70% (the handles are infinitely height-adjustable and feature Toro’s vibration-absorbing Iso-Flex™ technology).
The robust steel deck around which this model is based incorporates a hosepipe fixture that makes it quick and easy to remove clumped, corrosive clippings from the undercarriage.
- A versatile 3-in-1 rotary-mower capable of recycling, bagging or side-discharging cut-grass
- PoweReverse™ reverse-assist makes manoeuvring a breeze
- ADS® automatically adjusts the forward-speed to match your preferred walking-pace
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient 4-stroke OHV engine from B & S
- ReadyStart® - no need to prime the carburettor prior to ignition
- Strong and long-lasting steel mower-deck
- Deck-wash port - attach a hosepipe, run the engine and clear muck from the deck underside
- Large, high-traction drive-wheels
- SmartStow® handlebar for space-saving storage
- Suitable for very large-scale domestic use
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675 EXi Series OHV Engine Capacity 163cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled - Variable-Speed ADS® with PoweReverse™ Cutting Width 56cm Cutting Heights 25-102mm Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Steel Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable / Adjustable with SmartStow® & Iso-Flex™ Wheels Front 203mm / Rear 280mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 3000m2 Weight 34.5kg Warranty 2 Years