If you’re maintaining a large lawn, but don’t have the room to store a large mower, the Toro 20959, with its space-saving SmartStow™ system, offers the perfect solution.
SmartStow enables the mower to be stored in an upright position with no fuel- or oil-leaks, reducing the mowers footprint by a huge 70% and making it easy to access the underside for cleaning and blade-maintenance.
The Toro 20959 Petrol Recycler Lawn Mower has been equipped with a 190cc Briggs & Stratton 675-Series engine that boasts mechanical compression-release for smooth, low-effort pull-starting; and which utilises a Maxi-Clean™ automotive-type pleated-paper air-filter for a marked increase in service-life.
Mechanical torque-control delivers that extra bit of power when it’s needed; while B & S’s noise-reducing Lo-Tone™ exhaust system makes for a more pleasant mowing-experience.
The Toro 20959 Petrol Recycler Lawn Mower is hard to beat in terms of versatility, with its extra-wide height-of-cut range (25-102mm), three cutting-modes and variable-speed front-wheel drive combining to ensure you’ll be able to manage a wide variety of terrains and grass-conditions.
It benefits from a deck-wash port that means you’ll be able to remove air-flow inhibiting clumped grass from the undercarriage without fuss; and it’s fitted with very large-diameter rear-wheels which make it easy to operate in long grass.
Also featured is a steel cutter-deck for rugged durability; and an open single-piece handlebar for hassle-free grassbag removal.
- A high-end rotary mower with SmartStow™ for space-saving vertical storage
- Large-sized working-width for the fast coverage of substantial areas
- Offers collection, side-discharge and mulching modes as standard
- Premium-quality 4-stroke OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Strong and durable steel mower-deck
- Wide cutting-height range for the perfect finish
- Variable-speed drive for effortless mowing on slopes and rough terrain
- Very large-capacity grassbag works to increase productivity
- Large-diameter rear-wheels for easy manoeuvrability in long grass and on bumpy ground
- Handy deck-wash port
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675 Series Engine Capacity 190cc Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed Cutting Width 55cm Cutting Heights 25-102mm (4 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 74 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Steel Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Single Piece with Soft Grip Wheels Front 203mm / Rear 280mm Lawn Size Up to 2500m2 Weight 38kg Warranty 2 Years