It might come-in at an impressively low price, but this well-equipped petrol chainsaw from TCK nevertheless offers excellent build-quality, powerful performance and top-end handling!
Delivering that powerful performance is a hefty 53cc air-cooled two-stroke motor that delivers a huge 3hp to the cutting-gear; and which boasts a digital electronic-ignition for ultra-dependable starting at each time of asking.
The TCK TRT53BE Petrol Chainsaw comes with a lengthy 50cm guide-bar that facilitates rapid cuts in more substantial logs, timbers and trees.
Other desirable features include automatic oiling for a longer chain-life and a smooth cut; and a capacious 0.55-litre fuel-tank that ensures top-up stops will be few and far between.
This model weighs just 7kg and is backed by an extended two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- A powerful, well-built and well-equipped petrol chainsaw at a rock-bottom price!
- Very high-performance two-stroke air-cooled engine from TCK themselves
- Large-capacity fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Digital ignition for hassle-free starts
- High-grade TCK cutting-gear for durability and enhanced cutting-performance
- Auto chain-oiling for reduced wear and smooth operation
- Quick-stop chain-brake halts the chain instantaneously when activated
- Comfort-optimising anti-vibration system
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 53cc Engine Power 3hp / 2.2kW Starting System Recoil with Digital Electronic-Ignition Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.55 Litres Guide Bar Length 50cm Chain Gauge 0.325 Chain Brake Yes Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 260ml Weight 7kg Warranty 2 Years