A powerful all-rounder for heavy-duty homeowner use, this versatile petrol chainsaw from Tanaka excels at pruning, limbing and small- to medium-scale felling.
Powering it is a 32.2cc air-cooled two-stroke engine that develops a substantial 1.7hp; and which employs the Japanese manufacturer’s PureFire technology for a reduction in emissions and fuel-costs with no compromise on power-output.
A newly designed recoil-system delivers a 50% cut in the pulling-force that’s needed to achieve ignition; while a generously-sized 0.29-litre tank works with the engine’s fuel-efficient design to ensure long periods of operation with no interruptions for refuelling.
The Tanaka TCS-33EDP Petrol Chainsaw weighs just 3.7kg and has been equipped with an effective spring-type anti-vibration system; a combination that means it will stay comfortable and easy to control for the duration of the session.
It boasts automatic chain-lubrication for reduced wear and a smooth cut; and it features a handy side-access chain-tensioner for super-simple tightening of the chain.
- A versatile utility-saw for a variety of domestic and agricultural chainsaw tasks
- PureFire engine: emissions are cut by 70%; fuel-consumption by 30%
- Capacious 0.29-litre fuel-tank for reduced downtime
- Auotmatic chain-oiler for reduced wear and a smooth cut
- Side-access chain-tensioning for speedy, on-the-go adjustment
- Fast-acting chain-brake for optimum ‘kick back’ protection
- Lightweight and easy to control and manoeuvre
- Fatigue-reducing anti-vibration measures
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 32.2cc Engine Power 1.7hp / 1.3kW Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.29 Litres Guide Bar Length 35cm Chain Pitch 3/8" Chain Gauge 0.050" Chain Brake Yes - Inertia Activated Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 0.18 Litres Weight 3.7kg Warranty 5 Years