Designed with both commercial landscapers and exacting domestic gardeners in mind, this high-end Japanese-designed hedgetrimmer from Tanaka is characterised by its superior performance, perfect balance and extremely low vibration-levels.
Powering it is a specially designed 0.87hp (21.1cc) two-stroke engine that utilises Tanaka’s acclaimed PureFire technology, whereby power-output is maximised while polluting exhaust-emissions and fuel-costs are minimised.
Tanaka's provision of a forward-mounted exhaust outlet makes for a more pleasant working environment by directing heat and gases well away from the user’s face; while their S-Start system ensures ignition can be achieved with a just gentle pull on the starter-cord.
The Tanaka TCH22E-CP2(66) Petrol Hedge Trimmer has been fitted with a series of anti-vibration springs that combine with its low-weight build (5kg) to ensure time-consuming shaping and trimming jobs can be finished in comfort and all-day work is possible.
Tanaka's unique Sound Reduction System means this hedgetrimmer is a good choice for those operating in noise-sensitive environments.
Equipped with a pair of 66cm double-sided, double-reciprocating blades, the Tanaka TCH22E-CP2(66) offers a rapid work-rate on larger hedges.
It has a substantial 35mm tooth-pitch, so it won’t leave a hedge containing thicker branches bruised and infection-prone; and it boasts with a large-capacity 0.3-litre fuel-tank that works to minimise downtime caused by refuelling stops.
Another important feature on this model is its 180˚ five-step rotating rear-handle, which ensures you can attack any hedge at the safest and most comfortable angle.
- A superior petrol hedgetrimmer for either domestic or commercial use
- Low vibration model for enhanced comfort and extended periods of operation
- PureFire engine delivers a cut in emissions without compromising power-output
- S-Start technology for smooth, low-effort pull starts
- Sound Reduction System for working in noise-sensitive environments
- Extra sharp double-sided, dual-reciprocating blades for a rapid work-rate
- Large tooth gap makes it possible to tackle older, thicker growth
- Front-positioned exhaust directs gases and heat well away from the operator's face
- Quick-Twist rear-handle means you can work at the most comfortable angle
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Tanaka Engine Model PureFire Engine Capacity 21.1cc Engine Power 0.87hp / 0.65kW Starting System Recoil with S-Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.3 Litres Blade Length 66cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Tooth Gap 35mm Rotating Rear Handle Yes - 180˚ Quick-Twist™ Vibration 2.8 / 2.8m/s2 (Front / Rear) Weight 5kg Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 2 Years Commercial