STIHL MS251 Petrol Chainsaw (35cm Guide Bar)
The most powerful model in STIHL's Compact Chainsaw Range, the MS251 Petrol Chainsaw features a 45.6cc engine and a Rapid Micro chain making it an ideal all-round saw for property maintenance including cutting firewood and timber construction. The MS251 Chainsaw has particularly good guiding properties and delivers a high cutting performance.
Equipped with STIHL's Lateral Chain Tensioner, there's no risk of coming into contact with the sharp chain as it is tensioned through the sprocket cover at the side. A range of guide bars are available - add to your shopping cart here if you wish to purchase the 35cm model.
- STIHL master lever control
- STIHL anti-vibration system
- QuickStop chain brake
- Lateral chain tensioner
- STIHL easy start system
- STIHL chain quick tensioner
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 45.6cc Engine Power 2.2kW (3hp) Starting System Recoil with ElastoStart Guide Bar Length 35cm Chain Pitch .325" Chain Gauge 0.063" Chain Brake Yes Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic Weight 4.9kg Warranty 2 Years
OUR TOP DEALS
- A feature-packed pro petrol chainsaw for heavy-duty use
- Powerful two-stroke engine – fuel efficient with lower emissions
- Engine built from superior components for enhanced durability
- Electronically controlled digital-coil for reliable starts and reduced fuel-use
- Aluminium automatic/adjustable oil-pump for durability and flexibility
- Lateral chain tensioning – no manual contact with chain when adjusting
- Primer for dependable starting even in cold conditions
- Ice Device system for working at sub-zero temperatures
- Inertia chain-brake and hand-guard
- Easily viewable oil- and fuel-tanks
- Ergonomic handle-design for comfort and convenience
- Free spare chain to keep you going!