With this high-specification long-reach hedgetrimmer from Stihl at your disposal, you’ll no longer have to employ scaffolding, ladders or a cherry-picker when cutting-back the very highest hedges.
It’s fitted with a beefy 600w motor, which powers an articulating cutter-head that can be angled through 125° so as to facilitate the comfortable cutting of hedge-tops and ground-cover.
The blade measures 50cm; long enough to ensure a fast work-rate, but short enough not to upset the tool’s balance.
Weighing only 6.5kg and supplied with a shoulder-harness, the STIHL HLE-71 Electric Long-Reach Hedgetrimmer will remain comfortable and easy to control during extended periods of operation.
An ergonomic ‘loop’-type handle and a vibration-absorbing soft-grip handle further aid ease-of-use; while an extra-wide tooth-pitch (35cm) ensures large-diameter growth won't cause stalling or motor overload.
The STIHL HLE-71 measures a lengthy 254cm, which can be reduced to 190cm for storage or transport.
- A safer way to keep very high hedges in trim
- Articulating cutter-head provides the ideal working-angle for any job
- Lengthy double-sided blade for a speedy work-rate
- Lightweight build and shoulder-harness allow for almost fatigue-free use
- Soft-grip handle works to absorb vibration from the motor
- Cable strain-relief prevents damage to the cable fixing
- Machine length can be reduced for transportation and storage
Engine Type Mains Electric Engine Make Stihl Engine Power 600w Engine Starting System Electric Start Overall Length 254cm Blade Length 50cm Blade Type Double Sided Tooth Gap 35mm Blade Adjustment (degrees) 125° Harness Included Sound Level 84dB (A) Weight 6.5kg Warranty 2 Years
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
EXCELLENT FOR ITS SPECIFIC USE
Review by P.I. BROWN / (Posted on 13/09/2013)
EXCELLENT FOR ITS SPECIFIC USEReview by P.I. BROWN / (Posted on 13/09/2013)A well engineered product and worth its price. Assembly was adequately described in the instructions and simple in practice. It performed well in use and was considerably quieter than other machines I have used.
Ease of Use
- EXCELLENT FOR ITS SPECIFIC USE