Driven by a more powerful 540w motor and supplied with heavy-duty 2mm AutoCut nylon-line, the curved-shaft Stihl FSE 60 is suitable for more demanding landscaping tasks, such as the clearance of long grass, tall weeds and nettles.
It’s fitted with a ‘Tap ‘n’ Go’ cutter-head, so you can spool-out fresh cord without having to set the machine down; and it features integrated cable-strain relief that works to prevent unintentional disconnection from the power source.
The impressively lightweight build (3.9kg) and adjustable ‘loop’ handle on the Stihl FSE 60 Electric Powered Garden Strimmer combine to ensure even time-consuming applications can completed in comfort.
- A high-performance machine for the clearance of heavier undergrowth
- High-powered 540w motor
- Time-saving ‘Tap ‘n’ Go’ line-head
- Ergonomic ‘loop’ for controlled manoeuvrability
- Cable strain-relief prevents socket damage
- Gauge-wheel prevents accidental plant damage
- Weighs only 3.9kg
Engine Type Mains Electric Motor No Power 540w Handle Type Handgrip & Loop Linehead Included - AutoCut C 5-2 Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 35.5cm Edging Facility No Blade No Weight 3.9kg Warranty 2 Years