This ultra-lightweight (2.2kg) German-engineered electric grass-trimmer is a fast and uncomplicated way to tidy those awkward corners that can’t be reached with your walk-behind mower.
It’s supplied with a nylon-line mowing-head, which employs a convenient bump-feed mechanism. This means there’s no need to set the machine down and attend directly to the cutter-head when fresh cord is needed – a simple tap on the ground will suffice.
Powered by a durable 245w electric motor, the STIHL FSE 31 has been fitted with a compact ‘loop’ handle that makes it easy to manoeuvre is confined areas.
It’s incredibly quiet-running, so is ideal for use in residential settings; and it features a cable strain-relief system that ensures the plug can’t be accidently ripped from its socket.
So as to facilitate easy edge-work, the cutter-head on this model pivots through 90°.
- A superior German-built strimmer for post-mowing tidying and lawn-edging
- Low-noise motor makes it ideal for use in built-up areas
- Time-saving ‘Tap ‘n’ Go’ line-head
- Ergonomic ‘loop’ for controlled manoeuvrability
- Cable strain-relief prevent socket damage
- Pivoting cutter-head for easier edging
- Weighs only 2.2kg
Engine Type Mains Electric Motor 230v Power 245w Handle Type Loop Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 1.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 24cm Edging Facility Yes Blade No Weight 2.2kg Cable Length 10m Warranty 2 Year