Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£189.00
MowDirect Price Only£49.00
MowDirect Price Only£70.00
MowDirect Price Only£120.00
No dirty, noisy petrol engine – no starting-headaches – no restrictive mains-cable: this high-specification cordless grass-trimmer from Stihl is a practical and convenient way to put the finishing touches to your garden.
It’s driven by a powerful but lightweight lithium-ion cell (36v) that develops an impressive 118Wh; and which has none of the memory-effect or self-discharge problems that have long dogged less advanced ni-cad and lead-acid batteries.
The STIHL FSA 65 Cordless Grass-Trimmer employs a durable brushless motor that’s super-quiet in operation, thereby making it ideal for use in built-up areas and other noise-sensitive environments.
It’s equipped with a safety-lock, so there’s no danger of accidental start-up when you insert the battery; and it has a wall-mounting point so you can hang it up in the shed to save space.
This model also features an ergonomic ‘loop’ handle that can be quickly adjusted using a wing-nut – no tools required.
Please note: a selection of batteries and chargers is offered, all of which are available separately.
- A practical and convenient way to keep those path edges and fence-lines tidy
- Remarkably quiet in operation – great for use where noise might be an issue
- Cutting-edge lithium-ion battery technology
- Durable and super-efficient brushless motor
- Safety lock prevents unintentional start-up
- Can be hung on the wall to save space in the storage area
- Comfortable ‘loop’ handle can be quickly adjusted without resorting to tools
- Weighs only 2.7kg
Engine Type Battery Powered Battery Type Lithium-Ion Battery Power 36v Battery Run Time AP100 - up to 30 Minutes / AP200 - up to 60 Minutes / AP300 - Up to 75 Minutes Handle Type Loop Linehead Included - AutoCut C4-2 Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Cutting Width (Linehead) 30cm Edging Facility No Blade No Weight 2.7kg Warranty 2 Years