The STIHL BR600 Magnum out-performs all the other backpack blowers in the STIHL range and will prove an indispensable tool for the professional groundsman, park-keeper or landscaper.
It employs STIHL’s revolutionary 4-MIX engine technology, which essentially combines all the best features of two- and four-stroke technology. This has resulted in an engine that’s quiet in operation, fuel-efficient, clean-running and ultra-reliable (the cylinder displacement is 64.8cc).
Thanks to the incorporation of a decompression valve, starting the engine requires very little effort.
Featuring an ergonomic backpack harness with a padded hip-belt and adjustable straps, the STIHL BR600 Magnum Backpack Leaf-Blower is ideal prolonged periods of continuous use.
User-comfort is further improved thanks to Stihl’s excellent vibration-damping measures.
This top-of-the range model also benefits from tool-less oil and fuel filler-caps; and a convenient multi-function handle, which incorporates all of the primary controls.
These optional accessories are available: Chest Belt; Bike Handle; Straight Round Nozzle.
- Stihl’s top-of-the-range backpack blower!
- Developed for the sort of large-scale jobs carried-out by commercial users
- Stihl 4-MIX engine for increased fuel-efficiency, reduced emissions and more power
- Decompression-valve for easy pull-starts
- Convenient multi-function handle houses all the main controls
- Ergonomic backpack harness facilitates day-long use
- Anti-vibration system for superior user-comfort
- Tool-less filler-caps
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 64.8cc Engine Power 3.8hp / 2.8kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.4 Litres Air Flow Speed 199mph / 320km/h (237mph / 381km/h with Round Nozzle) Air Flow Volume 20.1m3/min (1210m3/h) with Tube / 28.6m3/min (1720m3/h) without Tube Vibration 2.1 / 2.5m/s² (Left / Right) Sound Level 100dB (A) Weight 10.2kg Warranty 2 Years