Developed with commercial landscape-contractors and local authorities in mind, this superior backpack leaf-blower from STIHL offers the sort of performance levels and advanced ergonomics that are vital when clearing leaves and litter over very substantial areas.
Driving it is a technologically advanced 63.3cc two-stroke petrol engine, which has been designed to deliver its ample power (3.9hp) far more cleanly, quietly, smoothly and economically that a standard two-cycle unit would. STIHL have included their acclaimed ElastoStart system that serves to all but eliminate the uncomfortable ‘kick’ caused by cylinder-compression on ignition.
The STIHL BR430 Backpack Leaf-Blower features soft back-padding; extra-wide shoulder-straps; and STIHL’s tried-and-tested anti-vibration measures, so even day-long jobs can be finished in comfort.
It has a high-volume 1.7-litre fuel-tank for fewer refuelling-breaks; and there’s a multi-function grip, which incorporates all of the controls so as to ensure your hand never has to leave the handle.
- Offers all the attributes the professional landscaper needs
- Will even shift heavy, waterlogged leaves
- State-of-the-art STIHL 2-stroke engine runs cleanly, quietly and efficiently
- Engine develops a beefy 3.9hp
- lastoStart reduces ‘kick’ for more comfortable starting
- Ergonomic backpack harness facilitates day-long use
- Multi-function control handle
- ibration-damping minimises shock transfer to the user’s body for reduced fatigue
- Weighs just 10.3kg
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 63.3cc Engine Power 3.9hp (2.9kW) Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.7 Litres Air Flow Speed 82m/s (295km/h) Air Flow Volume 14.1m3/min (850m3/h) Vibration 2.5m/s² Sound Level 101dB (A) Weight 10.3kg Warranty 2 Years