Paddocks, orchards, substantial lawns and expansive gardens can all be tidied quickly and efficiently with this commercial-grade backpack blower from Stihl!
At the heart of the machine lies an advanced two-stroke engine from the German manufacturers themselves. This groundbreaking 63.3cc power-pack offers increased power; faster acceleration; improved fuel-economy; and reduced emissions when compared to a standard two-stroke engine.
The incorporation of STIHL’s ElastoStart technology minimises the ‘kick’ that’s generated during the ignition cycle, thereby making the job of starting the engine much more comfortable.
Thanks to its ergonomic padded backpack-frame; thorough vibration-damping; and convenient multi-function handle, the STIHL BR350 Backpack Leaf-Blower can be used all day without putting too much stress and strain on the operator’s body. Both the oil and fuel filler-caps can be opened and closed without using tools.
The following accessories can be purchased separately: Chest Belt; Straight Round Nozzle; Padded Hip-Belt; Bike Handle.
- A powerful but economical backpack blower for professional and tough homeowner use
- Offers pro power-levels and build-quality at an impressively low price
- Will even shift heavy, waterlogged leaves
- State-of-the-art STIHL 2-stroke engine runs cleanly, quietly and efficiently
- ElastoStart reduces ‘kick’ for more comfortable starting
- Ergonomic backpack harness facilitates day-long use
- Multi-function control handle
- Vibration-damping minimises shock transfer to the user’s body for reduced fatigue
- Low-weight design
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 63.3cc Engine Power 2.8hp / 2.1kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.7 Litres Air Flow Speed 168mph / 270km/h (201mph / 323km/h with Round Nozzle) Air Flow Volume 12.5m3/min (750m3/h) with Tube / 19.1m3/min (1150m3/h) without Tube Vibration 2.5m/s² Sound Level 98dB (A) Weight 10.1kg Warranty 2 Years