This comfortable, high-performance backpack blower from Stihl has been developed to clear litter; fallen leaves; twigs; and similar debris from large areas; and brings professional build-quality to the domestic market.
Central to the machine is its beefy 27.2cc 2-Mix engine, which creates an airflow powerful enough to move the sort of heavier material that would be impossible to shift with a handheld machine. The engine employs Stihl’s decompression-valve technology, which reduces the ‘jerk’ caused by cylinder decompression, in turn ensuring the operator’s joints are exposed to less shock, and that the gentlest of pulls on the starter-rope will suffice.
The STIHL BR200 Backpack Leaf-Blower weighs only 5.7kg and features an ergonomic backpack frame which spreads the weight of the machine evenly across the user’s shoulders for long periods of low-fatigue operation.
All the controls are with in easy reach of your thumb, so your hand never has to leave the handle; and there are highly effective vibration-damping measures for even greater operator comfort.
- A compact and lightweight backpack blower for tough homeowner use
- Offers pro power-levels and build-quality at an impressively low price
- Powerful 2-Mix engine with catalytic converter
- Decompression valve reduces ‘kick’ and greatly lessens required pulling-force
- Ergonomic backpack harness for the comfortable completion of large-scale jobs
- Multi-function control handle
- Vibration-damping minimises shock transfer to the user’s body for reduced fatigue
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 27.2cc Engine Power 1.1hp / 0.8kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.1 Litres Air Flow Speed 125mph / 201km/h (150mph / 241km/h with Round Nozzle) Vibration 3.0m/s² Sound Level 96dB (A) Weight 5.7kg Warranty 2 Years