STIHL BG 86 C-E Handheld Petrol Leaf Blower
MowDirect Price Only£319.00£319.00
Suitable for both commercial and heavy-duty domestic use, the Stihl BG 86 C-E creates a jet of air powerful enough to shift even sticky, downtrodden leaves with ease.
Key to its high performance levels is its 27.2cc two-stroke engine, which employs stratified-charge technology for improved fuel-economy and reduced emissions (fuel-consumption is reduced by around 20% when compared to conventional two-stroke units).
Engine-features include ErgoStart, which reduces the required pulling-force on the starter-rope by a third; and push-button fuel-primer, which ensures you’ll have no trouble achieving ignition from cold.
Despite its powerful engine and robust build-quality, the Stihl BG 86 C-E Handheld Petrol Leaf-Blower weighs-in at just 4.5kg.
Its lightweight construction works with Stihl’s comprehensive four-point vibration-damping system to ensure operator-fatigue is kept at bay for longer during time-consuming applications.
A throttle-lock further enhances user-comfort.
The Stihl BG 86 C-E comes as standard with a both a round nozzle and curved flat nozzle (the latter focuses the airflow and is ideal when clearing stuck-down debris).
A gutter-cleaning kit and a vacuum conversion-kit are available separately.
- The perfect tool for keeping your yard and garden tidy all year round
- Suitable for both professional and more demanding homeowner use
- Powerful two-stroke engine with emission-reducing catalytic converter
- ErgoStart means only a gentle pull is needed for ignition
- Up to 20% more fuel-efficient than conventional two-stroke engines
- Fuel-primer for dependable starting after long breaks
- Semi-automatic choke prevents flooding
- Weighs just 4.5kg
- Ergonomic handle with a comfortable trigger and throttle-lock
- Versatility-enhancing accessories available
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 27.2cc Engine Power 1.1hp / 0.8kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.44L Air Flow Speed 69 m/s (248.5km/h) Air Flow Volume 13.5m3/min (810m3/h) Vac Kit Optional Wheel Kit No Vibration 1.7m2m/s² Sound Level 90dB (A) Weight 4.5kg Warranty 2 Years