- Home /
- STIHL BG 66 C-E Handheld Petrol Leaf-Blower
Leaves, twigs, hedge-cuttings and grass-clippings can all be piled up quickly and efficiently with the STIHL BG 66 C-E, ready for dispatch to the compost-heap.
It’s powered by a stratified-charge two-stroke engine (27.2c), which offers vastly reduced emissions and superior fuel-economy when set against standard two-stroke engines with a similar power-rating.
STIHL’s ErgoStart system reduces the pulling-force that’s needed for ignition by around a third; while the inclusion of a push-button fuel-pump means that it couldn’t be easier to prime the carburettor prior to starting (the engine’s sound-damper makes this model ideal for residential use).
The STIHL BG 66 C-E Handheld Petrol Leaf-Blower is equipped with Stihl’s comprehensive vibration-damping system, which serves to protect the user’s arms and hands, while also making the job a lot more pleasant.
Other comfort-enhancing features include a throttle-lock, so you can select your desired air-speed and then remove your finger from the trigger; and a comfortable, ergonomically-designed handle, which works with the machine’s lightweight construction (4.7kg) to ensure lengthy sessions won’t prove a problem.
This model can be converted into a powerful garden-vacuum with the purchase of the optional vac-kit. A gutter-cleaning kit is also available.
- The perfect tool for keeping your yard and garden tidy all year round
- Powerful two-stroke engine with emission-reducing catalytic converter
- ErgoStart means only a gentle pull is needed for ignition
- Up to 20% more fuel-efficient than conventional two-stroke engines
- Fuel-primer for dependable starting after long breaks
- Semi-automatic choke prevents flooding
- Sound-damper for low-noise operation
- Lightweight and ideally balanced
- Ergonomic handle with a comfortable trigger
- Versatility-enhancing accessories available
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 27.2cc Engine Power 0.8hp / 0.6kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.54 Litres Air Flow Speed 64 m/s (230.5km/h) Air Flow Volume 12.1m3/min (730m3/h) Vac Kit Optional Wheel Kit No Vibration 2.1m/s² Sound Level 86dB (A) Weight 4.7kg Warranty 2 Years