Save £20.00£259.00feature description See more details
Combining a high-output 2.7hp engine with a lengthy 45cm guide-bar, this high-performance machine from Swedish landscaping-experts Stiga is well-equipped to handle heavier-duty domestic chainsaw-applications. High-specification features include a dual-action chain-brake for optimum ‘kick-back’ protection; a magnesium crankcase for rapid heat-dissipation; and a three-section crankshaft for rock-solid long-term reliability. The Stiga SP466 comes with onboard maintenance-tools and weighs only 6.3kg.
- A powerful but lightweight and easy-handling chainsaw for building-work, lopping and medium-scale felling
- High-performance 2-stroke air-cooled engine from Stiga themselves
- CDI ignition, primer and butterfly-valve carb for hassle-free starting
- Nylon-net air-filter protects key parts from sawdust ingress
- Durable three-piece crankshaft
- Lightweight and quick-cooling magnesium crankcase
- Dual-action chain-brake for peace of mind in terms of operator-safety
- Automatic chain-lubrication with adjustable flow-rate
- Anti-vibration system lessens stress on the hands and arms
- Straightforward side-screw chain-tensioning
- Maintenance-tools included
Save £20.00£259.00FREE SHIPPING
Delivery is FREE* if you spend over £50.00!
Orders below £50.00 are charged at £4.95.
Our full shipping policy is here* Some geographical exclusions apply
- Free Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Product Arrives Boxed
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty