Save £30.00£309.00feature description See more details
With its expansive 50cm guide-bar and high-capacity 52cc engine, the high-specification SP526 is Stiga’s largest and most powerful petrol chainsaw! Designed for heavy-duty homeowner-use, it has a three-piece crankshaft for superior durability and torque-output; a weight-cutting magnesium crankcase; and a decompression-valve for low-effort pull-starts. This model has a rapid 23.1m/s chain-speed, and, despite its beefy engine, weighs just 6.6kg.
- Stiga's top-of-the-range petrol chainsaw - ideal for heavier-duty domestic use
- High-performance 2-stroke air-cooled engine from Stiga themselves
- CDI ignition, primer and butterfly-valve carb for hassle-free starting
- Nylon-net air-filter protects key parts from sawdust ingress
- Durable three-piece crankshaft
- Lightweight and quick-cooling magnesium crankcase
- Dual-action chain-brake for peace of mind in terms of operator-safety
- Automatic chain-lubrication with adjustable flow-rate
- Anti-vibration system lessens stress on the hands and arms
- Straightforward side-screw chain-tensioning
- Maintenance-tools included
Save £30.00£309.00FREE SHIPPING
Delivery is FREE* if you spend over £50.00!
Orders below £50.00 are charged at £4.95.
Our full shipping policy is here* Some geographical exclusions apply
- Free Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Product Arrives Boxed
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty