Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
This heavy-duty ride-on mower from famous Swedish brand Stiga offers a lever-controlled zero-turn capability that firstly delivers an impressive 30% reduction in mowing-time; and secondly makes the negotiation of ornaments, landscaping, flowerbeds and trees so intuitive, you’ll never want to return to a conventionally-steered machine.
Powering the pro-spec hydrostatic drives and triple-blade deck is a Kawasaki FR691V engine; a high-capacity 726cc four-stroke air-cooled motor that develops an immense 22.1hp; and which, thanks to its V-Twin design, is pleasingly smooth in operation and produces the sort of beefy torque that’s a must-have for commercial gardeners.
Cast-iron cylinder-sleeves work to optimise both compression and integrity; while pressurised lubrication serves to minimise component-wear, which in turns maximises engine-life.
The Stiga ZT7132T Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower can either mulch or side-discharge clippings, with the former perfect for formal areas where aesthetics are important; and the latter great for those neglected outlying areas where appearance is not an issue.
It boasts electromagnetic PTO engagement that makes stopping and starting the blades a fast, effort-free operation; and it’s equipped with a series of anti-scalp deck-wheels that combine with large, wide-profile drive-tyres to prevent turf-marking on delicate surfaces.
With its extra-wide 132cm cut, the Stiga ZT7132T is one of the most productive ride-ons available and will take areas 25,000m2+ in its stride.
Soft-touch steering-levels and an adjustable high-backed seat (with armrests) confer excellent driver-comfort; while Stiga’s provision of a tow-bar means you be able to work with a variety of towed units, from trailers and spreaders, through to sprayers and aerators.
- A zero-turn turn ride-on offering exceptional manoeuvrability
- Perfect for areas with obstacles and landscaping to work around
- Extra-wide cut for exceptional large-area productivity
- Side-discharge- and mulch-capable - great for both formal lawns and overgrown grass
- Kawasaki V-Twin power - enjoy high-torque, low-vibration operation
- Smooth blade-engagement by way of an electromagnetic PTO clutch
- Large turf-saving drive-tyres and anti-scalp deck-wheels for a flawless finish
- Comfortable adjustable seat with lumbar-support
- Soft-grip control-levers
- Tow-hitch supplied as standard
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR691V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 22.1hp / 16.5kW @ 3150rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 10.5 Litres Transmission Pro-Grade Dual Hydrostatic Drive - Lever Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 13km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 132cm Cutting Heights 38-127mm Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagnetic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Hour Meter Yes Seat Padded / Adjustable with High Back & Armrests Steering Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 279mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Sound Level 91dB(A) Weight 376kg Lawn Size 20,000m2+ Warranty 2 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.