Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
The lever-controlled zero-turn capability on the Swedish-designed Stiga ZT3107T delivers unrivalled manoeuvrability, making the negotiation of trees, flowerbeds and landscaping a breeze and cutting mowing-time by a hefty 30%!
Under the driver’s seat is a Briggs & Stratton Intek™ 7200-Series engine; a professional-grade 656cc (13.5hp) two-cylinder motor with a vibration-minimising and torque-maximising V-Twin cylinder-arrangement; and overhead-valves for improved fuel-economy with reduced carbon-emissions.
A two-stage air-filter works with pressurised lubrication (with oil-filter) to ensure season upon season of rock-solid reliability; while a float-feed carburettor optimises fuel-delivery for excellent startability and enhanced performance.
The Stiga ZT3107T Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower can either mulch or side-discharge clippings, with the former mode great for well-maintained formal lawns; and the latter ideal for those outlying areas you’ve let go a bit (mulch-kit offered separately)
It boasts an electronic PTO clutch, so you can expect smooth, low-wear blade-engagement; and it’s fitted with large, 457mm-diameter wide-profile drive-tyres that work with deck-mounted gauge-wheels to prevent damage to delicate surfaces.
Not just a mower, the Stiga ZT3107T can - with the purchase of the optional tow-hitch - be used with a variety of attachments, including trailers, sweepers, aerators and sprayers.
Further key features include an adjustable lumbar-support seat and soft-touch steering-levers for a pleasingly comfortable drive; and an extra-roomy 11.3-litre fuel-tank for impressively lengthy run-times between top-up stops.
- A zero-turn turn ride-on offering exceptional manoeuvrability and productivity
- Perfect for areas with obstacles and landscaping to work around
- Side-discharge- and mulch-capable - great for both formal lawns and overgrown grass
- Briggs & Stratton V-Twin power - enjoy high-torque, low-vibration operation
- Smooth blade-engagement by way of an electronic PTO clutch
- Large turf-saving drive-tyres and anti-scalp deck-wheels for a flawless finish
- Comfortable adjustable seat with lumbar-support
- Soft-grip control-levers
- Optional tow-hitch available
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek™ 7220-Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Power 13.5hp / 10.1kW @ 2600rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.3 Litres Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 7.2km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 38-114mm Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades 3 Grass Collector N/A Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Seat Padded / Adjustable with Lumbar Support Steering Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Optional Wheels - Front 279mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Sound Level 84dB (A) Weight 301.6kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£3,995.00