Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£499.00
MowDirect Price Only£569.00
MowDirect Price Only£1,150.00
MowDirect Price Only£89.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£169.00
MowDirect Price Only£189.00
MowDirect Price Only£89.00
Bristling with high-end features; superbly well-engineered; and a delight to drive, this model sits proudly atop Stiga’s impressive Villa range of front-cut ride-on mowers.
Great for use in residential areas and other noise-sensitive environments, the Stiga Villa SQ16 HST is driven by a very high-powered but nevertheless ultra-quiet-running 389cc Honda GXV390 engine with a stress-busting key-type ignition; and a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve for superior longevity. The engine develops a substantial 10.2hp.
Thanks to its out-front deck design, the Stiga Villa Super-Quiet SQ16 HST Mulching Ride-On Lawnmower doesn’t run-over the grass before it’s mown, thereby ensuring a comprehensive and neat cut. In addition, you’ll have a far better view of the cutting-path than you would with a mid-deck machine, so you’ll be able to mow with greater precision.
Another stand-out feature on the Villa SQ16 HST is its hydrostatic drive, which delivers smooth, foot-pedal control of the mower’s speed in infinite increments in both forward and reverse gears – you’ll be able to zip in and out of awkward corners and negotiate obstacles with ease (a spinner on the steering-wheel further enhances manoeuvrability).
An adjustable driver’s seat and sensibly placed controls combine to ensure time-consuming applications can be completed in comfort; while Stiga’s provision of ten preset blade-heights, adjustable between 25 and 85mm, facilitates the creation of a fine-tuned finish.
Constructed around a rock-solid chassis that has a ten-year warranty, the Stiga Villa Super-Quiet SQ16 HST is hard to match when it comes to durability.
The following decks are offered: 85cm; 95cm manual and 95cm with electric height-adjustment.
We offer a White Gloves delivery service with this product and will give a product demonstration upon hand over. This service is limited to England and Wales.
- Stiga’s top-of-the-range front-cut rear-wheel-steer ride-on mower
- Forward-mounted deck gives an unimpeded view of your cutting-path
- Rear-wheel steering and hydro drive confer impressive manoeuvrability
- Choose between rear-discharge and mulching modes
- Ten-step cutting-height allows for an ultra-precise finish
- Incredibly quiet running GXV390 OHV engine from Honda
- Effort-saving electric key start
- Heavy-duty metal frame with a ten-year warranty
- Wide-profile tyres provide ample traction without damaging delicate surfaces
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GXV390 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 389cc Engine Power 10hp / 7.4kW @ 3200rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.8 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Front Wheel Speed 9km/h (Max.) Cutting Width Choice of Decks: 85cm / 95cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm (10 Stages) Height Adjustment Manual or Electric (Depends on Deck) Blades 2 Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Foot Operated Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights No Steering Wire Link Steering Wheel With Ball Turning Circle 324cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 16" Wheels - Rear 13" Axle Diameter 3/4" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 100cm x 200cm Weight 171kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 (85cm Deck), 6000m2 (95cm Deck) Warranty 3 Years on Machine / 10 Years on Chassis Cutting Width No
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£2,999.00
MowDirect Price Only£3,120.00
MowDirect Price Only£3,780.00