Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£89.00
Exceptionally manoeuvrable and a pleasure to drive, the compact and agile Stiga Park 120 will come into its on lawns with the sort of awkward corners and space-restricted areas that would defeat a conventional ride-on mower.
It’s fitted with a front-mounted cutter-deck, which firstly allows you to follow your desired cutting-line with precision; and secondly produces a superior finish as the grass is not flattened prior to cutting, which is often the case with mid-deck models. The deck measures a compact 85cm in width and is capable of either mulching or rear-discharging grass-clippings. In order to make cleaning and servicing easier, the cutting deck can be flipped upwards without the need for tools or removing belts.
The Stiga Park 120 Ride-On Lawnmower features a hydrostatic transmission that provides smooth, infinite-increment control of the mower’s speed via a foot-pedal. This, along with the light-touch rear-wheel steering, makes the negotiation of obstacles a breeze.
It has a ten-stage height-of-cut (25 – 80mm), so there’s a blade position for whatever conditions you might be faced with; and it’s driven by a high-powered 7.1kW (414cc) Stiga WM 7250-Series engine that incorporates a convenient electric key starter.
Also featured is a robust metal frame, which is so tough, Stiga offer a ten-year warranty; and wide-profile tyres for enhanced traction and a scuff-free drive.
All controls are positioned directly to hand, and the seat and steering-wheel are adjustable, so operator-comfort is assured.
We offer a White Gloves delivery service with this product and will give a product demonstration upon hand over. This service is limited to England and Wales.
- An economical, entry-level front-cut ride-on for the smaller lawn
- Forward-mounted deck gives an unimpeded view of your cutting-path
- Rear-wheel steering and hydro drive confer impressive manoeuvrability
- Choose between rear-discharge and mulching modes
- Ten-step cutting-height allows for an ultra-precise finish
- Powerful and ultra-reliable four-stroke engine from Stiga
- Heavy-duty metal frame with a ten-year warranty
- Wide-profile tyres provide ample traction without damaging delicate surfaces
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model WM 7250 Series Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 414cc Engine Power 9.5hp / 7.1kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4.3 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 85cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (10 Positions) Height Adjustment Manual Blades Twin Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Foot Operated Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights No Steering Wire/Wire Link Turning Circle 232cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 380mm Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 91cm x 168cm Weight 167kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 Warranty 3 Years Machine / 10 Years Chassis Cutting Width 85cm
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£2,530.00
MowDirect Price Only£2,999.00