Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£169.00
MowDirect Price Only£189.00
MowDirect Price Only£89.00
MowDirect Price Only£1,150.00
MowDirect Price Only£89.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
Get your hands on top-quality European engineering and turn the job of large-scale lawn-maintenance into more of a pleasure than a chore with the impressively agile Stiga Villa 14 HST.
It couldn’t be easier to control and manoeuvre, with its foot-pedal hydrostatic transmission enabling you to control the ground-speed rather like you would when driving an automatic car – the more pressure you apply to the pedal, the faster you go. When you release the pedal, the tractor will come to a stop; and when you push backwards, you’ll go into reverse – obstacle negotiation has never been easier.
The Stiga Villa 14 HST Mulching Ride-On Lawnmower comes equipped with a very high-powered 344cc (7.5kW) Briggs & Stratton engine, which incorporates an electric key starter that will save both effort and stress. B & S’s AVS anti-vibration system makes for a smooth drive and helps minimise component-wear; while their overhead-valve technology works to lessen polluting exhaust-emissions; fuel consumption; and noise.
Thanks to its forward-mounted mower-deck, which ensures the grass isn’t flatted-down by the wheels prior to cutting, the Stiga Villa 14 HST will leave behind an enviably neat finish. Front-cut decks also provide a better sightline, so you’ll be able to follow the cutting path with greater accuracy.
A spinner on the steering wheel makes it simple to undertake very tight turns when they’re required; while a variable height-of-cut means changes in conditions can be easily and effectively dealt with.
This model has ergonomically laid-out controls and features an adjustable seat and steering-wheel, so high-levels of user-comfort are guaranteed.
Also featured in a rugged tubular chassis that’s so robust, it comes with a ten-year warranty.
You can choose between three decks – 85cm or 95cm – all of which are Multiclip electric deck-lift units offering both rear-discharge and mulching as standard.
We offer a White Gloves delivery service with this product and will give a product demonstration upon hand over. This service is limited to England and Wales.
- A high-quality, European-built front-cut ride-on for the discerning gardener
- Forward-mounted deck gives an unimpeded view of your cutting-path
- Rear-wheel steering and hydro drive confer impressive manoeuvrability
- Choose between rear-discharge and mulching modes
- Ten-step cutting-height allows for an ultra-precise finish
- Powerful and ultra-reliable four-stroke OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- AVS for a smooth, low-vibration drive
- Effort-saving electric key start
- Heavy-duty metal frame with a ten-year warranty
- Wide-profile tyres provide ample traction without damaging delicate surfaces
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Powerbuilt 3130 AVS Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 344cc Engine Power 10hp / 7.5kW @ 3600rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4.3 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Front Wheel Speed 9km/hr (Max.) Cutting Width 85cm or 95cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm (10 Positions) Height Adjustment Manual Blades Double Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Foot Operated Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights No Steering Wire/Wire Link Steering Wheel With Ball Turning Circle 324cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 405mm Wheels - Rear 330mm Axle Diameter 3/4" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 80.6cm x 163cm Weight 171kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 with 85cm Deck / Up to 6000m2 with 95cm Deck Warranty 3 Years on Machine / 10 Years on Chassis Cutting Width 85cm, 95cm
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Excellent machine. I recommend this mower.
Review by Tony Wadsworth / (Posted on 22/06/2013)
Excellent machine. I recommend this mower.Review by Tony Wadsworth / (Posted on 22/06/2013)I recently suffered a severe heart attack so cutting my half acre of grass using my self propelled, but pedestrian controlled, mower is no longer an option. The Stiga 14 HST mower has solved the problem. The mower is a well designed and engineered machine and is very easy to use. It has an adequate number of features, without being over complicated by having "bells and whistles" which would probably never be used.
I have no problem in recommending this mower and the excellent, courteous and helpful service offered by MowDirect.
Ease of Use
- Excellent machine. I recommend this mower.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£2,499.00
MowDirect Price Only£2,530.00