The high-spec Stiga 55 SQB utilises Stiga’s unique double-edged Twinclip blade that cuts and re-cuts the grass so as to produce the sort of super-neat and consistent finish that simply can’t be achieved with a conventional mower-blade!
Power for the blade is delivered by a 163cc Briggs & Stratton 675EXi-Series engine that not only benefits from a fuel-saving and emission-reducing OHV configuration, but also features Briggs space-saving Mow n’ Stow technology that reduces storage-footprint by a huge 70%.
A Super Lo-Tone Muffler makes the job less stressful by keeping noise at a manageable level; while Ready-Start® means there’s no need to mess around priming and apply choke in order to achieve ignition.
The Stiga Twinclip 55 SQB Lawnmower is certain to impress in terms of versatility, with its four cutting-options - collect; mulch; side/rear-discharge - and seven preset cutting-height positions ensuring it can be adapted to produce great results on a diverse array of grass-types.
Powerful, high-torque self-propulsion via the rear wheels works to take all the effort out of traversing inclines and tussocky grass; while a galvanised-steel chassis - with protective powder-coated paint finish - provides the rugged durability gardeners across 70 nations worldwide have come to expect from Stiga garden machines.
So as to enable you to work all day without suffering hand- and arm-damage, Stiga have equipped the Stiga Twinclip 55 SQB 4-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawnmower with their highly effective AVS anti-vibration system that minimises shock-transfer between the engine and comfortable, three-stage height-adjustable handlebar.
Also featured on this fast-working 53cm model is a washing-link that facilitates no-hassle removal of corrosive debris from around the blade and deck-underside.
- A commercial-spec machine for professional and large-scale domestic use
- Four-in-one design confers excellent flexibility-of-use
- Collect, mulch or rear/side-discharge grass-cuttings
- Mulch-plug, deflectors and large-capacity fabric bag included
- Twinclip blade for a superb finish and fantastic bagging-efficiency
- Premium four-stroke OHV engine from US engineering-giants B & S
- Rear-wheel power-drive; ideal for lawns with slopes and rough-grass areas
- Cone-clutch transmission optimises torque-delivery to the drive-wheels
- Robust galvanised-steel mower-deck
- Large-diameter rear-wheels aid manoeuvrability in long grass
- Single-lever height-adjustment means it couldn’t be easier to set the blade position
- Height-adjustable handlebar can be collapsed for more compact storage
- Ball-bearing wheels for durability and a smooth run on rough terrain
- Handy deck-wash port
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675EXi Series OHV with ReadyStart® Engine Capacity 163cc Engine Power 3.5hp / 2.59kW @ 2800rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 53cm Cutting Heights 25-77mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Galvanised Steel with Powder-Coated Paint Finish Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Front 210mm / Rear 240mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 3000m2 Weight 43kg Warranty 5 Years