Stiga Twinclip 55 SRH BBC Rear-Roller Lawnmower (Honda Engine)
Fast-working, offering heavy-duty build-quality and equipped with numerous convenience-features, the high-specification Stiga Twinclip 55 SRH BBC will appeal to exacting domestic-gardeners and hardworking landscape-professionals alike.
At its core is a Honda GXV160 engine; a high-performance 163cc powerplant that’s rated at a substantial 4.3hp (at 3600rpm); and which utilises the legendary Japanese manufacturer’s emission-reducing and fuel-cost-cutting overhead-valve (OHV) technology.
A transistorised magneto ignition-system and float-feed carburettor ensure ultra-dependable starting; while a dual-element air-filter and splash-type lubrication work to minimise wear and maximise service-life.
The Stiga Twinclip 55 SRH BBC features a steel rear-roller that not only produces the traditional British lawn-stripe, but also propels it forward for the low-effort coverage of slopes and uneven terrain.
It incorporates a blade-brake clutch (BBC), so you won’t have waste time stopping and starting the engine when crossing non-grass areas or emptying the grassbag; and it gives you the choice of eight preset cutting-height which are quick and easy to select using just the one lever.
Built around a hybrid steel/aluminium deck, utilising a pro-grade transmission and running on top-quality ball-bearing wheels, the Stiga Twinclip 55 SRH BBC Rear-Roller Lawnmower excels when it comes to durability and is well placed to cope with the rigours of heavy-duty use.
Quick-release handlebars make it simple to prepare for transport or storage; while a deck-wash link means cleaning the undercarriage couldn’t be more straightforward.
This model employs a Stiga Twinclip double-edged blade with four cutting-surfaces - clippings are chopped and re-chopped, reducing them to a fine easy-to-dispose-of mulch that will take up minimal space in the grass-catcher.
- A commercial-spec machine for professional and large-scale domestic use
- Three-in-one design confers unrivalled flexibility-of-use
- Collect, mulch or rear-discharge grass-cuttings
- Mulch-plug and large-capacity fabric bag included
- Twinclip blade for a superb finish and fantastic bagging-efficiency
- Cutting-edge OHV four-stroke engine from Japanese engineering-giants Honda
- Power-driven rear-roller creates an attractive stripe and propels the machine forward
- Robust galvanised-steel/aluminium hybrid mower-deck
- Blade-brake clutch - no need to stop the engine when emptying the bag
- Single-lever height-adjustment means it couldn’t be easier to set the blade position
- Height-adjustable handlebar can be collapsed for more compact storage
- Ball-bearing wheels for durability and a smooth run on rough terrain
- Handy deck-wash link
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GXV160 OHV Engine Capacity 163cc Engine Power 4.3hp / 3.2kW @ 3600rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.4 Litres Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 53cm Cutting Heights 13-65mm (8 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres - Fabric Mulching Yes Cutting Deck Hybrid - Aluminium / Steel Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Front 210mm / Rear 240mm Rear Roller Yes Safety Features Blade-Brake Clutch Lawn Size Up to 3000m2 Weight 55kg Warranty 5 Years