Check items to add to the basket or select all
This impressively well-appointed rotary mower from Stiga features the Swedish mulching expert’s’ sought-after Twinclip technology - a double-edged blade repeatedly chops clippings, which in turn optimises collection-efficiency and guarantees a flawless finish.
The Stiga Twinclip 55 SB has been equipped with a Briggs & Stratton 675EXi-Series engine (163cc) that develops a hefty 3.5hp; and which employs the globally-renowned US manufacturer’s fuel-saving and emission-cutting OHV technology.
Further quality engine-features include ReadyStart®, which does away with the need to apply choke and prime the carburettor prior to starting; and Super Lo-Tone muffler that delivers exceptional tonal quality and makes the job significantly less stressful for you and your neighbours.
Not just a bagger, the Twinclip 55 SB can also mulch or rear-discharge clippings, with the former best carried out on short, dry grass; and the latter ideal if you’ve let things go a bit and the grass is too long to collect.
It’s supplied with a large-capacity 70-litre grassbag that works with an expansive 53cm cutting-width to maximise productivity; and it boasts a high-torque cone-type clutch for powerful self-propulsion and smooth acceleration.
The cutter-deck that forms the basis of the Stiga Twinclip 55 SB Self-Propelled Lawnmower is made from both steel and aluminium; a combination that confers lightweight robustness and inherent corrosion-resistance.
A deck-wash port makes the job of cleaning the blade and undercarriage a breeze; while a simple centralised cutting-height adjustment-mechanism means you can select your desired blade-position in seconds.
Also noteworthy is the comfortable three-step height-adjustable handlebar, which can be folded over the mower to save on storage-space; and the shock-absorbing system that minimises the amount of vibration to which your hands and arms are subjected.
- Three-in-one design confers exceptional flexibility-of-use
- Collect, mulch or rear-discharge grass-cuttings
- Mulch-plug and large-capacity fabric bag included
- Premium Briggs & Stratton four-stroke OHV engine
- A power-driven lawn mower; ideal for lawns with slopes and rough-grass areas
- High-torque cone clutch
- Multiclip blade maximises collection efficiency
- Corrosion-resistant hybrid deck (aluminium/steel)
- Single-lever height-adjustment means it couldn’t be easier to set the blade position
- Height-adjustable handlebar can be collapsed for more compact storage
- Anti-vibration system works to lessen operator-fatigue
- Ball-bearing wheels for durability and a smooth run on rough terrain
- Handy deck-wash port
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675EXi Series OHV with ReadyStart® Engine Capacity 163cc Engine Power 3.5hp / 2.59kW @ 2800rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 53cm Cutting Heights 25-77mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres - Canvas with Hard Top Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Hybrid - Aluminium / Steel Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable / Adjustable with Soft Grip Wheels Front 210mm / Rear 240mm - Ball-Bearing Mounted Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1200m2 Weight 45kg Warranty 5 Years