Featuring Stiga’s Twinclip technology, whereby a specially designed double-edged blade cuts each blade of grass twice for optimum mowing-efficiency, this high-performance machine will appeal to gardeners who like the idea of a neat, perfectly manicured finish!
The Stiga Twinclip 50 SVEQ B has been furnished with a Briggs & Stratton 675iS-Series engine; a cutting-edge 163cc overhead-valve (OHV) unit that incorporates the world-famous motor-manufacturer’s InStart® lithium-ion battery-powered ignition system - rather than repeatedly yanking a starter-cord, you’ll be able to fire-up the engine by simply pushing a button!
Further engine-attributes include ReadyStart®, which does away with the need for choke-application and priming prior to ignition; and a Super Lo-Tone muffler that makes the working-environment less stressful by reducing the DB level.
Hard to beat when it comes to versatility, adaptability and flexibility of use, the Twinclip 50 SVEQ B provides four cutting-options - bag; mulch; rear/side-discharge - and benefits from an infinitely-variable self-propelled drive and seven-stage height-of-cut adjustment (by way of only one lever).
A hybrid aluminium/galvanised steel cutter-deck ensures you can be confident of the robustness and durability of your purchase; while Stiga’s high-spec AVS anti-vibration measures work to ensure day-long mowing-sessions won’t expose the operator’s hands and arms to undue stress and strain.
Thanks to its roomiest-in-class 70-litre collector, the Stiga Twinclip 50 SVEQ B is highly productive and will cover lots of grass between each break for emptying.
It boasts a chassis-mounted hosepipe connection, so keeping the undercarriage clean will prove quick and easy; and it’s fitted with a comfortable, three-stage height-adjustable handlebar with a quick-release mechanism that means it can be rapidly made ready for storage or transport.
This 48cm model is aimed at areas up to 1000m2.
- A commercial-spec machine for professional and large-scale domestic use
- Four-in-one design confers excellent flexibility-of-use
- Collect, mulch or rear/side-discharge grass-cuttings
- Mulch-plug and large-capacity fabric bag included
- Twinclip blade for a superb finish and fantastic bagging-efficiency
- Cutting-edge Li-Ion electric-start engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Variable-speed power-drive; ideal for lawns with slopes and rough-grass areas
- Cone-clutch transmission optimises torque-delivery to the drive-wheels
- Robust galvanised-steel/aluminium hybrid mower-deck
- Large-diameter rear-wheels aid manoeuvrability in long grass
- Single-lever height-adjustment means it couldn’t be easier to set the blade position
- Height-adjustable handlebar can be collapsed for more compact storage
- Ball-bearing wheels for durability and a smooth run on rough terrain
- Handy deck-wash link
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675iS Series OHV with InStart® & ReadyStart® Engine Capacity 163cc Engine Power 3.5hp / 2.59kW @ 2800rpm Engine Starting System Electric Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed Cutting Width 48cm Cutting Heights 25-77mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Hybrid - Steel / Aluminium Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Front 210mm / Rear 240mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1500m2 Weight 43kg Warranty 5 Years