Check items to add to the basket or select all
Showcasing innovative cutting-technology and offering commercial-duty build-quality and features, this top-end petrol rotary-mower from trusted Swedish brand has been designed to impress!
It’s fitted with a new Stiga Twinclip blade; a double-layered, four-faced unit that cuts and recuts the grass so as to ensure more clippings get packed into the 70-litre catcher; and to provide a neat and even finish with no missed bits.
The Stiga Twinclip 50 SQB comes driven by a Briggs & Stratton 625 EXi-Series ReadyStart® engine; a 150cc latest-generation motor that utilises B & S’s overhead-valve (OHV) technology for supremely responsive power with greatly reduced vibration; and which delivers excellent cutting-performance in long, damp-grass.
Also important regarding the engine is Briggs' clever Mow n' Stow® system that saves a huge amount of shed-space by enabling the mower to be stored in an upright position.
In addition to bagging, the Stiga Twinclip 50 SQB Lawnmower offers mulching, side-discharge and rear-discharge capabilities - you can be sure there’s a mowing-mode for every eventuality.
It’s equipped with a quick-release collapsible handlebar, so it can be rapidly made ready for the shed or car-boot; and it’s built around a hybrid galvanised-steel and aluminium deck that allows Stiga to offers a five-year warranty for homeowner-use.
Power to the 50 SQB’s rear-wheels is sent via a high-torque cone-clutch transmission, which enables it to traverse the sort of marked inclines and rough-grass areas that would prove too much for a lesser machine (ground-speed adjustment is variable to suit the operator and the grass-length).
The height-of-cut on this model is adjustable through seven-steps (25-77mm) using just one lever.
The Twinclip 50 SQB has a 53cm cutting-width; a good match for areas up to 1600m2.
- A commercial-spec machine for professional and large-scale domestic use
- Four-in-one design confers unrivalled flexibility-of-use
- Collect, mulch or rear/side-discharge grass-cuttings
- Mulch-plug and large-capacity fabric bag included
- Twinclip blade for a superb finish and fantastic bagging-efficiency
- Advanced B & S OHV engine with space-saving Mow n' Stow technology
- Variable-speed power-drive; ideal for lawns with slopes and rough-grass areas
- Cone-clutch transmission optimises torque-delivery to the drive-wheels
- Robust galvanised-steel/aluminium hybrid mower-deck
- Large-diameter rear-wheels aid manoeuvrability in long grass
- Single-lever height-adjustment means it couldn’t be easier to set the blade position
- Height-adjustable handlebar can be collapsed for more compact storage
- Ball-bearing wheels for durability and a smooth run on rough terrain
- Handy ‘bag full’ indicator
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 625 EXi Series OHV with ReadyStart® & Mow n' Stow® Engine Capacity 150cc Engine Power 3hp / 2.27kW @ 2800rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 Litres Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed Cutting Width 53cm Cutting Heights 25-77mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres - Fabric Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Hybrid - Aluminium / Steel Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Front 210mm / Rear 240mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 98dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1600m2 Weight 43kg Warranty 5 Years