Check items to add to the basket or select all
'0' accessories selected
Stiga Twinclip 50 S Self-Propelled Lawnmower
This feature-packed rotary-mower from Stiga showcases the trusted Swedish brand's Twinclip technology, whereby a two-edged blade cuts and re-cuts clippings, in turn creating a flawless finish and doubling collection-efficiency.
A three-in-one machine offering mulching and rear-discharge as well as collection, the Stiga Twinclip 50 S can be set-up to perform effectively on whatever grass-type you’re confronted with (mulching is great for short, dry grass; rear-discharge will allow you to mow grass that’s a bit too long to bag).
It gives you the choice of seven heights-of-cut (25 – 77mm), so you can select the one that best suits the conditions; and it comes equipped with a high-volume grassbag (70-litres) that works to reduce mowing-time, and which has a hard top that prevents dust rising into the user’s face in parched summer conditions.
The Stiga Twinclip 50 S Self-Propelled Lawnmower is driven by a 150cc Briggs & Stratton 625E Series engine, which, as you’d expect from a power-pack produced by the industry’s favourite engine-manufacturers, offers powerful; fuel-efficient; and ultra-reliable performance. A cast-iron cylinder-sleeve works to lengthen the unit’s service-life.
Thanks to its single-speed self-propelled drive - with high-torque cone-clutch gearing - the Stiga Twinclip 50 S can handle the sort of inclines and rough ground that would be tough to cover with a hand-propelled model.
Aluminium ball-bearing wheels and an aluminium/galvanised-steel mower-deck combine to maximise durability; while a rubber-coating on the height-adjustable handlebar greatly lessens vibration transfer for a less tiring drive and reduced risk of vibration-white-finger.
Also featured is an Operator Presence Control (‘deadman’s handle’) for enhanced user-safety.
This 48cm model is aimed at lawns up to 1200m2.
- Three-in-one design confers exceptional flexibility-of-use
- Collect, mulch or rear-discharge grass-cuttings
- Mulch-plug and large-capacity fabric bag included
- Reliable and high-powered B & S engine with a cast-iron cylinder sleeve for durability
- A power-driven lawn mower; ideal for lawns with slopes and rough-grass areas
- Strong, corrosion-resistant galvanised-steel/aluminium deck
- Single-lever height-adjustment means it couldn’t be easier to set the blade position
- Height-adjustable handlebar can be collapsed for more compact storage
- Vibration-reducing handlebar cover works to lessen operator-fatigue
- Ball-bearing wheels for durability and a smooth run on rough terrain
- 48cm cut – perfect for areas up to 1200m2
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 625E Series ReadyStart Engine Capacity 150cc Engine Power 3.04hp / 2.77kW @ 2900rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.75 Litres Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 48cm Cutting Heights 25-77mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Aluminium Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable with Hand Wheels & Soft Grip Wheels Front 210mm / Rear 240mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1200m2 Weight 40kg Warranty 5 Years Domestic
Check items to add to the basket or select all'0' accessories selected