Check items to add to the basket or select all
Stiga Tornado Pro 9118 XWSY Garden Tractor
MowDirect Price Only£5,849.00
Get your hands on the Stiga Tornado Pro 9118 XWSY Garden Tractor and enjoy pro-grade productivity, seriously robust construction-quality and commercial power-levels!
Providing that impressive power is a 726cc Kawasaki FS691V key-start engine with overhead-valves and a 90° V-Twin cylinder-configuration that combine for super-smooth operation with increased torque, reduced carbon-emissions and superior fuel-economy.
A dual-element air-filter and rotating grass-screen work together to prevent component-damaging debris-ingress; while cast-iron cylinder-sleeves deliver optimised compression and rock-solid long-term reliability.
The Stiga Tornado Pro 9118 XWSY is a versatile two-in-one machine offering side-discharge- and mulching-modes, with the former ideal for overgrown meadow-grass; and the latter suitable for well-maintained formal lawns.
It boasts a 5.5" colour-display dashboard, so you’ll easily be able to keep track of what’s happening in terms of tractor-status; and it’s equipped six anti-scalp deck-wheels for turf-protection when turning on uneven terrain.
The transmission on the Tornado Pro is hydrostatic - you'll speed up and slow down in infinite increments using a single foot-pedal, thereby making obstacle-negotiation a breeze and ensuring both hands can be kept firmly planted on the steering-wheel.
A tow-bar makes it possible to work with any of the trailed attachments in MowDirect’s extensive range; while a cruise-control function, adjustable high-backed seat (with armrests) and soft-grip steering-wheel deliver a high level of driver-comfort.
This is a four-wheel-drive model and therefore produces the sort of traction that’s essential when dealing with marked inclines and wet, muddy ground.
Other quality features include a multi-stage cutting-height range for enhanced flexibility of use; and a washing-link that makes cleaning the deck’s underside a hassle-free operation.
- Stiga's top-of-the-range side-discharge/mulching tractor
- At home on both long-grass areas and well-maintained lawns
- Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, instinctive speed control
- High-performance Kawasaki OHV engine with V-Twin cylinders for beefy torque
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between multiple cutting-heights
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering via soft-grip wheel
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin LED headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Mulch-kit, battery-charger and trailer-hitch included
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FS691V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 19.3hp / 14.4kW @ 2700rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 15 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Four Wheel Speed 9.8km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 121cm Cutting Heights 25-100mm (9 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagnetic Turning Circle 90cm Blades Twin - Contraflow Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Seat Comfort Plus - High Back with Armrests - Adjustable Steering Wheel Soft Grip Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 6 Tow Bar Included Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 406mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 120cm x 152cm x 195cm Sound Level 105dB(A) Weight 297kg Lawn Size Up to 20,000m2 Warranty 5 Years
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
Check items to add to the basket or select all'0' accessories selected