Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
Designed and built to Stiga’s usual exacting standards and boasting an extra-wide 118cm cutter-deck, the Tornado 7118 HWS will appeal to demanding homeowners maintaining substantial grounds.
It gives you the choice of two cutting-modes: mulching, which delivers great results on short, dry grass and provides a natural fertiliser; and side-discharge, which is ideal for long meadow-grass and informal areas where it doesn’t matter if clippings are left on the surface.
Contributing further to versatility is a seven-position cutting-height range, which also helps the management of differing grass-lengths; and a tow-bar that makes it possible to haul trailed attachments, including trailers, sweepers, rollers and aerators.
Under the bonnet of the Stiga Tornado 7118 HWS sits a 724cc Briggs & Stratton Intek 8240-Series key-start power-pack that blends OHV technology with a V-Twin cylinder-configuration for reduced carbon-emissions and vibration; and increased power- and torque-output.
Briggs have equipped the engine with full-pressure lubrication and a dual-element air-filter for superior component-protection; and a mechanical governor which controls engine-speed so that more usable power is supplied when heavy-duty loads are encountered.
The Stiga Tornado 7118 HWS Garden Tractor features a highly responsive hydrostatic transmission that provides infinitely-variable ground-speed control in both forward and reverse using a foot-pedal - obstacle negotiation and end-of-pass turns will prove fast and hassle-free.
A cruise-control function can be engaged if your ankle needs a rest; while twin headlights deliver powerful forward-illumination in murky conditions.
Stiga have furnished the Tornado 7118 HWS with six deck-mounted gauge wheels and large, wide-profile drive-tyres that ensure you’ll be able to mow and tow on delicate surfaces without worrying about causing unsightly turf-damage.
Convenience-features include a six-LED dashboard; a diagnostic display; and a deck-wash link.
The 118cm mower-deck on this model makes it a good match for areas around 15,000m2.
- A mulch- and side-discharge capable tractor – ideal if you don’t want to bag grass
- At home on both long-grass areas and well-maintained lawns
- Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, instinctive speed control
- High-performance B & S OHV engine with V-Twin cylinders for beefy torque
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between multiple cutting-heights
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Mulch-kit and trailer-hitch included
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek™ 8240 Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 15 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 118cm Cutting Heights 30-90mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagnetic Blades Twin - Contraflow Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Seat High Back Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Included Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Rear 508mm Wheelbase 406mm Lawn Size Up to 15,000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)