Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
Scoring highly when it comes to power, versatility and build-quality, the Stiga 6108 HW benefits from Scandinavian attention to detail and will cope with heavy-duty loads and typically changeable British conditions.
Producing a hefty 13.2hp is a 603cc Kawasaki FS481V four-stroke key-start engine with a 90° V-Twin cylinder-arrangement for increased torque and reduced vibration; and overhead-valves for cleaner-burning performance with a marked cut in sound-output and fuel-consumption.
Cast-iron cylinder-sleeves confer excellent durability and optimise compression; while a rotating-grass screen and dual-stage air-filter provide comprehensive protection from damaging debris-ingress.
The Stiga Tornado 6108 HW Garden Tractor offers two cutting-modes: side-discharge, which is the perfect option for unruly meadow-grass and overgrown outlying areas; and mulching, which comes into its own on formal lawns that are regularly maintained (both modes deliver a faster work-rate than bagging, as you don’t have to keep stopping to empty a catcher).
It features a six-LED dashboard and diagnostic display that provide easy-read information on tractor-status; and it comes with a trailer-hitch which means you can hook-up towed-attachments and get the most from your purchase outside the growing-season.
Equipped with a hydrostatic drive, which gives infinite-increment ground-speed control using a foot-pedal, the Stiga 6108 HW excels in terms of manoeuvrability and will enable you to negotiate obstacles and execute end-of-pass turns with ease.
Deck-mounted anti-scalp wheels prevent surface-gouging when turning on undulating ground; while a deck-wash facility makes what would otherwise be a hassle-heavy operation fast and straightforward.
Further high-specification features include powerful twin-headlights for safe operation when the light’s poor; a front-bumper for robust engine-protection; and smooth, low-wear electromagnetic PTO engagement.
- A mulch- and side-discharge capable tractor – ideal if you don’t want to bag grass
- At home on both long-grass areas and well-maintained lawns
- Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, instinctive speed control
- High-performance Kawasaki OHV engine with V-Twin cylinders for beefy torque
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between multiple cutting-heights
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Mulch-kit and trailer-hitch included
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FS481V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 603cc Engine Power 13.2hp / 9.9kW @ 3600rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 15 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 108cm Cutting Heights 30-90mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagnetic Blades Twin Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Seat High Back Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Included Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.