Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£219.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
Offering both mulching and side-discharge functions as standard, this premium-quality garden-tractor from prolific Swedish brand Stiga is just as at home on manicured, frequently-mown lawns as it is on paddocks and overgrown meadow-grass.
Under its noise-limiting and corrosion-resistant bonnet is a large-displacement 656cc Briggs & Stratton Intek™ 7200 air-cooled four-stroke engine that blends a classic V-Twin cylinder-arrangement with OHV technology to produce a motor characterised by its hefty torque-output, impressive fuel-economy and super-smooth operation.
An electric key ignition makes getting started a fast, no-hassle process; while a dual-element air-filter and full-pressure lubrication mean you can be sure of a lengthy service-life.
The Stiga Tornado 3108 HW Multiclip Garden Tractor boasts a hydrostatic-type transmission that provides infinite-increment, foot-pedal ground-speed control, which in turn ensures you'll enjoy a level of manoeuvrability that simply can't be achieved with a lower-spec manual drive.
The Stiga Tornado 3108 HW isn't just a mower - it's supplied with a tow-hitch that opens-up the possibility of utilising your purchase outside the growing-season by pairing it up with one of the numerous trailed attachments available through MowDirect.
Powerful LED headlights mean you'll able to work safely in poor light conditions; while a deck-mounted hosepipe fitting means you'll have no trouble washing-off performance-inhibiting - and corrosive - clippings from around the undercarriage.
Further stand-out features on this 108cm model include extra-large, wide-profile drive-tyres that provide ample traction, while being gentle on easily-marked surfaces; a seven-stage height-of-cut, which can be set between 25 and 80mm to suit the grass-conditions; and a pivoting front-axle that ensures the blades track the ground-contours for a no-missed-bits finish.
- A mulch- and side-discharge capable tractor – ideal if you don’t want to bag grass
- At home on both long-grass areas and well-maintained lawns
- Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, instinctive speed control
- High-performance B & S V-Twin OHV engine - enjoy high torque and low vibrations
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between multiple cutting-heights and create your preferred finish
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin LED headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Handy cup-holder
- Mulch-kit and tow-bar included
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek™ 7200 V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 540cc Engine Power 15.4hp / 11.45kW @ 2800rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9.2km/hr (Max.) Cutting Width 108cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 130cm Blades 2 Grass Collector No Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable with Safety Contact-Breaker Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 2 Tow Bar Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 132cm x 173cm Sound Level 99dB (A) Weight 180kg Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.