Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£219.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£110.00
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
MowDirect Price Only£69.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
Employing a powerful engine and boasting a multitude of premium features, this high-performance lawn-tractor from venerable Swedish brand Stiga is an efficient and stress-free way to maintain a substantial lawn or rough-grass area (up to 6000m2).
The Stiga Estate 2084 gives you the choice of two cutting-options – mulching and collection. Mulching is most effective on the sort of close-cut grass found on formal lawns, and will organically fertilise your lawn as the mulch rots down; while collection comes into its own on areas where the grass has got a bit too long for effective mulching.
Powering the Stiga Estate 2084 Lawn Tractor is a 352cc (7.7hp) Stiga 7050-Series overhead-valve engine that’s characterised by its unwavering reliability and impressive fuel-efficiency.
Low engine-noise makes for a more comfortable ride; while an electric key starter ensures achieving ignition is fast and effort-free.
Featuring a five-speed manual transmission, the Estate 2084 can be driven at a speed that will get the best results on any given terrain or grass-type (max. speed 9.7km/h).
Its sizeable 84cm cutter-deck can be raised and lowered through seven stages (25 – 80mm), so you’ll be able to operate successfully, whatever the grass-conditions; while its large-diameter (457mm), wide-profile drive-tyres ensure the power is put down gently with no turf damage on formal lawns.
Thanks to its untimed twin-cut system and advanced discharge-chute design, the Stiga Estate 2084 will produce a flawless finish and offers class-leading bagging-performance.
An LED dashboard-display facilitates at-a-glance checking of key parameters; while an adjustable seat works with a cup-holder and push-button electromagnetic blade-engagement to confer the very best in comfort and convenience.
Another key attribute on this model is its cut-in-reverse capability, which cuts mowing-time by enabling you to back-up with the blades engaged.
Also worth noting are its powerful halogen headlights, which make it possible to keep on mowing or towing when the light’s poor; and the under-seat contact-breaker, which enhances user-safety by stopping the engine as you dismount.
- A mulch- and collection-capable tractor from top Swedish brand Stiga
- At home on both long-grass areas and well-maintained lawns
- Five-speed manual drive provides a ground-speed for every eventuality
- High-performance OHV engine from Stiga themselves
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between seven cutting-heights, adjustable from 25 – 80mm
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Halogen headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Suitable for areas up to 8000m2
- Mulch-kit included - tow-hitch optional
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model 7050 Series OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 352cc Engine Power 7.7hp @ 5.8kW @ 2400rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Manual - 5 Forward / 1 Reverse Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9.7km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 84cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagentic Turning Circle 180cm Blades Twin - Untimed Grass Collector 200 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes - Halogen Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable Steering Wheel Ergonomic with Soft Grip Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Optional Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 90cm x 234cm Sound Level 100dB Weight 172kg Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.