Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£69.00
MowDirect Price Only£29.95
Enjoy the very best in Scandinavian design with this compact lawn-rider from Swedish manufacturer Stiga!
Powering it is a Stiga 5750-Series engine; a 4.5hp (224cc) four-stroke unit with a dual-element air-filter for comprehensive component-protection; and a cast-iron cylinder-lining for enhanced integrity and durability.
An overhead-valve configuration delivers a marked cut in noise, vibration and fuel costs; while an electric-key starter makes the ignition process fast and effort-free.
The Stiga Combi 1066H Ride-On Mower offers both mulching- and collection-modes as standard.
In mulching-mode – ideal for regularly mown lawns – cut grass is held underneath the deck and shredded to super-fine particulates which are then forced back into the standing grass by a powerful air-flow. The mulched grass will quickly decompose and vanish, providing the turf with essential sustenance in the process.
Should the grass be a bit too long to be mulched, you can elect to bag clippings in the large-capacity (150-litre) textile catcher.
With its narrow 66cm width-of-cut; compact overall dimensions; and infinite-increment hydrostatic transmission; the Stiga Combi 1066H is hard to match in terms of manoeuvrability.
It gives you the choice of six preset cutting-heights (30-80mm), so you can select the one that will produce your preferred finish; and it features large-diameter drive-wheels (460mm) for gentle traction on delicate surfaces.
This model is perfect for lawns up to around 2000m2.
- One of the most compact ride-ons available – ideal for smaller lawns with narrow gates
- Collection- and mulch-capable – suitable for both longer grass and neat, formal lawns
- Top-quality 4-stroke overhead-valve engine from Stiga themselves
- Two-stage air-filter and cast-iron cylinder sleeve for a lengthy engine life
- Convenient electric key starter
- Hydrostatic drive delivers intuitive infinite-increment ground-speed control
- Six preset heights-of-cut to select from
- Safety-enhancing under-seat contact breaker
- Designed for areas up to 2000m2
- Handy deck-wash port
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model 5750 Series OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 224cc Engine Power 4.5hp / 3.3kW @ 2450rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Speed 6.2km/h Turning Circle 150cm Cutting Width 66cm Cutting Heights 30-80mm (6 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 150 Litres - Textile Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights No Seat Adjustable / Sprung - with Contact Breaker Deck Washout Port Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 460mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 105cm x 72cm x 183cm Sound Level 98dB (A) Weight 130kg Lawn Size Up to 2000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Glad that I Found this Product
Review by Brian Edwards / (Posted on 31/05/2019)
Glad that I Found this ProductReview by Brian Edwards / (Posted on 31/05/2019)I have been looking for a ride on mower that was narrow enough to fit through my garden gate. This mower fits the criteria and the price was very good.
It arrived well packed without any damage and fully assembled. I am very pleased with the results. My lawn is improving every time that I use the mower.
I am so glad that I decided to buy it.
Ease of Use
- Glad that I Found this Product