This innovative and easy to use sweeper from trusted Swedish brand Stiga isn’t driven by an engine - instead the brushes are powered by the action of the wheels on ground, thereby eliminating starting-issues and doing away with stress-inducing noise and nasty exhaust-emissions.
Capable of covering a huge 2900-metres every hour thanks to its substantial 75cm sweep-width, it’s ideal for large-area use and will gobble-up leaves, litter, hedge-trimmings and other debris thoroughly and efficiently.
The Stiga SWP475 features high-grip rubber-rimmed tyres that provide the enhanced traction required to spin the brushes.
It comes with a capacious 50-litre debris-catcher that ensures minimal time is lost for emptying; and it offers speedy working-height adjustment through the eight steps provided by way of a simple dial system.
The housing on this model is made from smooth, moulded plastic, so it will prove easy to clean and won’t rust.
- A no-noise, environmentally-sound way to tackle large indoor and outdoor clear-up jobs
- No engine - no hassle
- Twin brushes for a comprehensive pick-up and superior productivity
- High-traction rubber-rimmed wheels
- Lightweight and easy to push
- Adjustable brush-height means you can adapt to the debris-type
- Large-capacity debris-collector keeps downtime to a minimum
Engine Make No Sweeping Width 75cm Brush Diameter 41cm Gears Fixed Wheel Size 250mm Sweeper Type No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£399.00