With the Stiga SWP355 there’s no engine to fuel-up and maintain - instead the twin 30cm brushes are driven by the action of the wheels on the ground, thereby making it a hassle-free and environmentally-sound option for domestic clean-up tasks.
Compact, lightweight and supremely manoeuvrable, it’s suitable for operators of any age or build; and can be guided safely and accurately around and between obstacles.
Designed for hard-surface use, the Stiga SWP355 Push Sweeper is capable of dealing with everything from dirt and dust, through to litter, leaves and hedge-trimmings.
It benefits from a three-stage brush-height that means you’ll be able to make performance-boosting adjustments where required; and it features rubberised wheel-trims that provide the high-traction grip required to power the brushes.
Thanks to its smooth, injection-moulded plastic housing, this model offers inherent corrosion-resistance and will prove easy to wipe-down after use.
- A no-noise, environmentally-sound way to tackle large indoor and outdoor clear-up jobs
- No engine - no hassle
- Twin brushes for a comprehensive pick-up and superior productivity
- High-traction rubber-rimmed wheels
- Lightweight and easy to push
- Adjustable brush-height means you can adapt to the debris-type
- Large-capacity debris-collector keeps downtime to a minimum
Engine Make No Sweeping Width 55cm Brush Diameter 30cm Gears Fixed Wheel Size 210mm Sweeper Type No