Take the hard work out of lawn-care and treat your lawn to some pampering the fast, low-effort way with the high-performance Stiga SVP 40B Petrol Scarifier!
Powering its set of 32 free-floating blades is a 127cc Briggs & Stratton 550-Series engine with a modern OHV cylinder-configuration that delivers a marked cut in noise, exhaust-emissions and fuel-consumption.
A Maxi-Clean™ automotive-style air-filter works with DuraLube™ gear-driven lubrication to optimise long-term reliability; while a float-feed carburettor and no-maintenance Magnetron® electronic-ignition combine to make the starting process hassle-free.
The working-depth on the Stiga SVP 40B Petrol Scarifier can be adjusted from 0mm to -15mm, thereby enabling it to be set-up for either gentle moss-removal or aggressive aeration.
Weighing just 37kg and running on free-rolling ball-bearing-mounted wheels, the Stiga SVP 40B will prove easy to push for gardeners of any age or build.
It’s supplied as standard with a debris-catcher (50-litres), so you won’t have to rake-up once finished; and it benefits from a foldable handlebar that means it can be made more compact for storage or transport.
- A powerful petrol scarifier for the fast and efficient removal of strangulating moss and thatch
- Top-quality 4-stroke OHV engine from US industry-leaders Briggs & Stratton
- Adjustable working-depth - be as delicate or aggressive as the conditions dictate
- Compact and lightweight - easy to push; easy to manoeuvre
- Large-capacity thatch-catcher included - leave your hand-rake in the shed
- Smooth-rolling and long-lasting ball-bearing wheels
- Fold-down handlebar for convenient storage
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 550 Series OHV Engine Capacity 127cc Engine Power 2.9hp / 2.1kW Drive Hand Propelled Blades 32 Working Width 40cm Working Height 0mm to -15mm Height Adjustment Single Lever Handles Foldable Deck Material Steel Wheels 180mm - Ball-Bearing Mounted Debris Collector 50 Litres Weight 37kg Warranty 2 Years