Kitchen-gardeners and allotment-holders looking to take the backache out of aerating, weeding and bed-preparation jobs should check-out the hard-working Stiga SRC550RB Petrol Cultivator!
Supplying a hefty 2.2hp is a Briggs & Stratton 450E-Series engine with the US engineering giant’s fuel-saving and emission-cutting OHV technology; and their noise- and stress-reducing Lo-Tone muffler.
An aluminium cylinder works with a premium oiled-foam air-filter to deliver superior long-term reliability; while a mechanical governor controls engine-speed so as to provide more useable power when the load increases.
The Stiga SRC550RB has a series of four rotors that give a substantial 50cm tilling-width - you’ll be able to get around a large plot in quick-time.
It’s equipped with a two-speed transmission, with the reverse-gear making it simple to back out of awkward corners; and it’s fitted with side-mounted plant-protectors that mean inter-row applications can be undertaken without fear of damaging existing crops.
Thanks to its rear transport-wheel, the SRC550RB can be easily manoeuvred to and from the work site.
Also featured is a comfortable height-adjustable handlebar, which can also be laterally adjusted should it be important you don’t tread on previously cultivated ground.
- A mid-sized front-tine tiller designed for the fast coverage of allotments and home veg-gardens
- Powerful but fuel-efficient and emission-compliant OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- High-torque worm-gear drive and aggressive metal tines - hard, virgin ground won’t prove a problem
- Forward- and reverse-gears provided
- ‘Tree savers’ mean you won’t damage plants when operating between established rows
- Laterally-adjustable handlebar means you can avoid stepping on just-tilled earth
- Transport-wheel included
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 450E Series OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 125cc Engine Power 2.2hp / 1.66kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 Litres Gears 1 Forward / 1 Reverse Transmission Worm Gear Working Width 50cm Working Depth 20cm (Max.) No. of Tines 16 (4 x 4) Crop Protection Discs Yes Handles Height Adjustable / Laterally Adjustable Depth Gauge Yes Transport Wheels Yes - Rear Mounted Weight 42kg Warranty 2 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£499.00