Clear leaves, litter and other debris over large areas the fast, low-effort way with Stiga’s most powerful petrol backpack blower!
Delivering range-topping performance is a large-displacement 75.6cc Stiga two-stroke air-cooled engine that develops an impressive 4.2hp; and which combines an automatic-choke with a fuel-primer to make the ignition-process hassle-free.
The Stiga SPB 375 ticks all the boxes in terms of operational comfort, with its ergonomic backpack frame, effective vibration-damping measures and throttle-lock feature all working to limit user-fatigue.
Joystick control facilitates precision manoeuvring of the blower-tube; while a capacious 2.1-litre fuel-tank cuts downtime by reducing the number and frequency of refuelling-stops.
The SPB 375’s high-tech turbine-system develops a ferocious 360km/h (100m/s) air-velocity.
- Stiga’s most powerful petrol backpack blower
- Suitable for heavy-duty large-area use
- High-performance Stiga engine with primer and auto-choke for easy starting
- Simple and intuitive joystick control
- Comfortable backpack harness and AVS for long hours of low-effort operation
- High-specification turbine-design delivers a seriously powerful air-speed
Engine Type Battery Powered Engine Capacity 75.6cc Engine Power 4.2hp / 3.1kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 2.1 Litres Air Flow Speed 360km/h / 100m/s Air Flow Volume 25m3/min Vibration 1.5m/s Sound Level 112dB (A) Weight 11.6kg Warranty 2 Years