Offering lightweight handling and powerful performance, the entry-level Stiga SP386 is ideal for first-time chainsaw users and ticks all boxes when it comes to ease-of-use and cutting-capability.
Supplying a substantial 2.15hp is a high-capacity 38.6cc Stiga air-cooled two-stroke engine with a butterfly-valve carburettor and a digital ignition-coil for ultra-reliable starting; and a premium nylon-net air-filter for optimum component-protection.
A three-piece crankshaft means less structural stress and therefore superior durability; while a magnesium crankcase works to minimise weight and to speed-up cooling.
Super-safe in operation, the Stiga SP386 has a dual-action chain-brake that’s activated either automatically by inertia; or manually by pulling back on the conveniently positioned brake lever.
It’s equipped with an automatic/adjustable oil-pump which ensures a smooth cut and lets you adapt to the timber-density; and it boasts a high-specification anti-vibration system that combines with its low-weight build and ergonomic front-handle design to confer impressive user-comfort.
This compact 35cm model also features quick and easy chain-tensioning via a simple side-screw system.
Chain-adjustment screwdriver and spark-plug key included.
- A powerful but lightweight and easy-handling chainsaw for building-work, lopping and smaller-scale felling
- High-performance 2-stroke air-cooled engine from Stiga themselves
- CDI ignition, primer and butterfly-valve carb for hassle-free starting
- Nylon-net air-filter protects key parts from sawdust ingress
- Durable three-piece crankshaft
- Lightweight and quick-cooling magnesium crankcase
- Dual-action chain-brake for peace of mind in terms of operator-safety
- Automatic chain-lubrication with adjustable flow-rate
- Anti-vibration system lessens stress on the hands and arms
- Straightforward side-screw chain-tensioning
- Maintenance-tools included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 38.6cc Engine Power 2.15hp / 1.6kW Starting System Recoil with Primer & CDI Ignition Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.49 Litres Guide Bar Length 35cm Chain Pitch 3/8" Chain Gauge 0.050" Chain Speed 22.8m/s Chain Brake Dual Action - Manual / Inertia Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic / Adjustable Chain Oil Capacity 0.26 Litres Sound Level 115dB(A) Vibration 5.72 / 4.37m/s² (Front / Rear) Weight 5.5kg Warranty 2 Years