Homeowners and landscapers looking for a dependable workmate in the battle against untidy hedges should give the powerful and well-equipped Stiga SHP60 some serious consideration!
Supplying that power is an ultra-reliable 25.4cc (1.14hp) Stiga air-cooled two-stroke engine which employs modern technologies that deliver a cut in fuel-consumption and exhaust emissions without compromising performance.
A quality sponge-type air-filter ensures vital parts are comprehensively protected from debris-damage; while a large-capacity 0.41-litre tank combines with the engine’s super-efficient design to greatly reduce downtime.
The expansive 61cm blades on the Stiga SHP60 Hedgetrimmer are double-sided for rapid bi-directional cutting; and laser-cut and dual-reciprocating for a fast, clean cut with no unsightly bruising (the cutting-capacity is a generous 27mm).
The SHP60 features a 180° three-stage adjustable rear-handle, so you’ll be able to achieve a low-effort working angle for any hedge.
Further comfort features included a soft grip and Stiga’s AVS vibration-damping system (vibration is just 2.03m/s on the rear handle).
- A powerful and easy-handling petrol hedgecutter for all your trimming and shaping needs
- Advanced 2-stroke engine provides maximum power-output with reduced emissions and fuel-consumption
- Lengthy double-sided blades ensure every sweep will cover a large area
- Wide tooth-pitch means it will take large-diameter branches in its stride
- Twistable rear-handle makes it easy to tackle awkwardly-shaped hedges
- AVS and soft-grip handle minimises strain on the operator’s hands and arms
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Stiga Engine Capacity 25.4cc Engine Power 1.14hp / 0.85kW Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.41 Litres Blade Length 61cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Tooth Gap 27cm Rotating Rear Handle Yes - 3 Positions through 180° Vibration 2.18 / 2.03m/s² (Front / Rear) Weight 5.5kg Warranty 1 Year