Check items to add to the basket or select all
Put the final touches to your lawn, garden and other outdoor areas the fast, low-effort way with the powerful but easy-handling Stiga SGT-226J Grass-Trimmer!
Supplying that power is a high-performance 25.4cc Stiga air-cooled two-stroke engine that develops an impressive 0.94hp; and which features East-Start for a marked reduction in the pulling-force you need to apply in order to achieve ignition.
A quality sponge-type air-filter extends engine-life by limiting component-wear; while a capacious 0.65-litre tank will see you through plenty of work between breaks for refuelling.
The curved-shaft design of the Stiga SGT-226J gives you the best-possible angle of attack for mowing and strimming and works with an ergonomic ‘D-loop’ soft-grip handle and Stiga’s AVS vibration-damping to minimise operator-fatigue.
This model is supplied with a twin-line cutter-head that has a generous 38cm cutting-path for superior productivity. A bump-feed system does away with the need to attend directly to the head when the cord needs to be advanced.
Thanks to its splittable shaft, the SGT-226J takes-up minimal space during transport and storage; and can be paired-up with Stiga’s pruner- and hedgetrimmer-attachments.
- Stiga’s entry-level grass-trimmer - ideal for tidying wall-lines, borders and hard-to-reach patches of grass
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient two-stroke engine from Stiga themselves
- Easy-Start takes all the effort out of the ignition process
- Curved-shaft means the cutter-head is at the perfect angle relative to the ground
- AVS and soft-grip handle ensures your hands are exposed to minimal vibration
- Substantial cutting-swathe for a speedy work-rate
- Convenient bump-feed line-advance
- Split shaft saves space and facilitates attachment-use
- Hedgetrimmer- and pruner-attachments available separately
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Stiga Engine Capacity 25.4cc Engine Power 0.94hp / 0.7kW Starting System Recoil with Easy Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.65 Litres Handle Type Loop Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 38cm Blade N/A Shaft Diameter 26mm Vibration 3.49 / 5.79m/s (Left / Right) Weight 6.3kg Warranty 2 Years