Forget your yard-brush and garden-rake and keep your paths, lawn, patio, decking and driveway tidy the fast, low-effort way using this high-performance petrol blower-vac from trusted Swedish brand Stiga.
Powering the turbine is a high-capacity 27.6cc two-stroke engine that’s characterised by its fuel-efficiency and reduced exhaust-emissions; and which features Easy-Start for a marked 30% cut in starter-cord resistance.
Stiga SBL-327V Petrol Blower-Vac has been equipped with a supremely effective vibration-damping system, whereby the employment of shock-absorbing materials leads to a substantial reduction in hand- and arm-strain.
A handle-mounted throttle, safety-lever and starting-switch ensure maximum comfort and convenience; while a capacious 55-litre collection-bag will keep you going for long periods between breaks for emptying.
In blower mode, the SBL-327V produces an airflow of up to 72m/s; in vac-mode it moves up to 10.2m3 of air every minute.
- A powerful petrol blow-vac for all your outdoor clear-up needs
- Advanced two-stroke motor employing cutting-edge engine-technologies
- Easy-Start means the lightest pull will get the engine going
- Effective VCS vibration-damping minimises hand- and arm-fatigue
- Conveniently grouped controls
- Large-capacity collection-bag and tool-kit included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 27.6cc Engine Power 1.07hp / 0.8kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.45 Litres Air Flow Speed 72m/s Air Flow Volume 10.2m3/min Vac Kit Yes Bag Capacity 55 Litres Wheel Kit No Harness Yes - For Collection-Bag Vibration 2.06 / 1.33m/s2 (Upper / Lower) Weight 4.8kg Warranty 2 Years