Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.00
Enjoy top-quality Scandinavian design at an affordable price with this high-performance petrol brushcutter from trusted Swedish brand Stiga!
Making it tick is a powerful 25.4cc Stiga air-cooled two-stroke engine that’s rated at an impressive 0.94hp; and which employs an effective sponge-type air-filter for superior component-protection and therefore an extended service-life.
Easy-Start minimises resistance in the recoil mechanism for gentle pull-starts; while a large 0.65-litre-capacity tank will enable you to lots done between refuelling-stops.
Coming as standard with a twin-line head and a three-tooth metal blade, the Stiga SBC-226JD is just as at home tidying lawn-edges as it is tackling full-on brushcutting tasks (the strimmer-head features handy bump-feed line-advance).
It’s fitted with a professional ‘bike’-style handlebar, so you can expect the best in control and manoeuvrability; and it combines a single shoulder harness with Stiga’s considered anti-vibration measures to ensure lengthy landscaping sessions won’t take too much out of you.
Thanks to its split-shaft design, the machine can be made more compact for storage.
- A versatile 2-in-1 grass-trimmer/brushcutter from leading Swedish brand Stiga
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient two-stroke engine from Stiga themselves
- Easy-Start takes all the effort out of the ignition process
- ‘Cowhorn’ handlebar for a natural lateral ‘sweeping’ action
- AVS and soft-grip handle ensures your hands are exposed to minimal vibration
- Substantial cutting-swathe for a speedy work-rate
- Convenient bump-feed line-advance
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Stiga Engine Capacity 25.4cc Engine Power 0.94hp / 0.7kW Starting System Recoil with Easy Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.65 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Blade Included - 3-Tooth Harness Included - Single Shoulder Harness Shaft Diameter 26mm Weight 7.6kg Warranty 2 Years