Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£849.00
MowDirect Price Only£1,349.00
Combining Swedish brand Stiga’s famed build-quality with advanced ergonomics and a host of high-spec features, this innovative front-cut ride-on will make the task of large-scale lawn maintenance a whole lot less demanding.
What really sets it apart from its multitude of competitors is its articulated steering system. Giving a super-tight turning-circle of only 246cm, this impressive feature makes the negotiation of intricate borders and closely-spaced obstacles simple; and, because the back-wheels follow the line of the front-wheels, there’s no chance of the rear of mower catching on anything.
Also making it stand out from the crowd is its out-front deck positioning, which firstly gives an unhindered view of your intended cutting-path for precision mowing; and secondly makes it possible to mow under bushes and low, overhanging branches – areas you wouldn’t be able to reach with a conventional mid-deck machine (a choice of decks is available (95 / 100 / 105 / 110cm), all of which can either mulch (recycle) or rear-discharge your clippings).
The Stiga Park 720 PW Ride-On Lawnmower has been equipped with an infinitely variable foot-pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission that works with the articulated steering to make it a pleasure to drive.
An adjustable seat; adjustable steering wheel; and power-assisted steering combine to ensure fatigue is kept at bay for the duration of the task; while electronic height-of-cut adjustment means you won’t have to waste time dismounting when you want to change the blade position (the cutting-height can be set to any of ten positions between 25 and 90mm).
Making the Park 720 PW tick is a very high-powered 570cc Briggs & Stratton Vanguard twin-cylinder engine that employs the American manufacturer’s groundbreaking overhead-valve technology so as to keep fuel-costs; noise; and exhaust emissions to remarkably low levels.
A V-Twin configuration ensures smooth, low vibration performance and linear power-delivery; while electric key start means firing-up the engine couldn’t be simpler.
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Ten-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Foot-operated deck lift for ease-of-use
- Powerful and smooth-running twin-cylinder engine from B & S
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns
- For lawns 4000-12,000m2
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Vanguard 18 V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 570cc Engine Power 16hp / 11.9kW @ 3200rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 12 Litres Air Cleaner System Dual Element Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 10km/hr Cutting Width Choice of Deck Sizes: 95cm / 100cm / 105cm / 110cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm (95/100/105cm Decks) 25-90mm (110cm Deck) Height Adjustment Each Deck Size is Available with Manual or Electric Height of Cut Adjustment (10 Stages) Blades Double (95/105cm Decks) - Triple (100/110cm Decks) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Manual / Electric Options Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Cup Holder Yes Steering Articulated with Chain/Chain Steering Linkage Steering Wheel Adjustable with Ball and Power Steering (Hydraulic Servo) Turning Circle 246cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 405mm Wheels - Rear 405mm Axle Diameter 3/4" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 86.4cm x 196cm Weight 198kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 (95cm Deck), 8000m2 (100cm Deck), 10,000m2 (105cm Deck), 12,000m2 (110cm Deck) Warranty Machine 3-Years; Chassis 10-Years Cutting Width 95cm, 100cm, 105cm, 110cm
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£4,850.00