Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£599.00
MowDirect Price Only£849.00
MowDirect Price Only£679.00
MowDirect Price Only£1,349.00
MowDirect Price Only£719.00
Offering a desirable combination of diesel power with high-end Swedish engineering and innovative design solutions, the superb Stiga Park 540 DPX will impress even the most experienced user of ride-on mowers.
Thanks to its innovative articulated steering system, whereby the chassis pivots midway between the front and back-wheels, the Park 540 DPX excels when it comes to obstacle negotiation, and can be quickly repositioned at the end of each pass. In addition, because the rear-wheels follow precisely in the path of front-wheels, you’ll be able to keep your eye firmly on the cutting-path, rather than worrying about the back half of the machine tipping into flowerbeds or catching obstacles.
The Stiga Park 540 DPX Ride-On Lawnmower employs an out-front deck design that firstly cuts the grass prior to the wheels running-over it, which will deliver a classier finish; and secondly gives you a clear view of the deck so you can mow with greater accuracy.
Equipped with an infinitely-variable four-wheel hydrostatic drive, the Stiga Park 540 DPX will take challenging terrain in its stride and can be driven at a speed that’s most suitable for the grass-conditions you’re faced with.
It has a split-differential and wide-profile tyres, so you can be confident you won’t cause turf-damage when turning on formal lawns; and it boasts hydraulically-assisted steering that works with the adjustable driver’s seat and ergonomically positioned controls (PTO clutch; deck lift) to ensure time-consuming jobs won’t prove overly tiring.
Powering the Park 540 DPX is a 517cc Hatz 1B540V engine; a premium-grade single-cylinder diesel unit that features a forged-steel crankshaft and pressurised lubrication for superior longevity; and which boasts an electric key starter for stress-free ignition at each time of asking.
Also featured is an hour-metre that will let you know when a service is coming-up; and a large-capacity 12-litre fuel-tank that increases productivity by reducing the number of refuelling stops.
A wide combination of deck options are availble from 95cm to 110cm wide.
- Top-quality diesel engine from Hatz
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Four-wheel-drive for the effortless negotiation of rough ground, slopes and mud
- Ten-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Adjust the height-of-cut from the comfort of your seat
- Foot-operated deck lift for ease-of-use
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity 12-litre fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns
Engine Make Hatz Engine Model 1B540V Engine Type Diesel Engine Capacity 515cc Engine Power 10.5hp / 7.8kW @ 3200rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 12 Litre Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Four Wheel Speed 10km/h Cutting Width 95cm, 100cm, 105cm or 110cm Cutting Heights 25 - 90mm Height Adjustment 10 Stages Blades 3 Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Manual / Electric Options Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Cup Holder Yes Steering Articulated - Chain / Chain (Hydraulic Servo) Steering Wheel Adjustable Turning Circle 246 Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 405mm Wheels - Rear 405mm Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 86.4cm x 196cm Weight 256kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 (95cm Deck), 8000m2 (100cm Deck), 10,000m2 (105cm Deck), 12,000m2 (110cm Deck) Warranty 3 years Machine; 10 Years Chassis Cutting Width 95cm, 100cm, 105cm, 110cm
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£6,150.00
MowDirect Price Only£8,050.00
MowDirect Price Only£9,050.00