Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£849.00
If you’re maintaining an expansive lawn with lots of obstacles and landscaping to work around, then this nimble, easy-handling ride-on from Stiga should be high on your list of potential purchases.
It comes with a choice of five out-front cutter-decks* that provide an unmatched view of your chosen cutting-path for ultra-precise results, and which make it possible to mow areas that would be tricky to reach with a standard mid-deck machine (awkward corners; under low-hanging branches, etc). Stiga have provided ten preset deck-heights, so you’ll have no trouble dealing with changing weather-conditions and grass-lengths.
The Stiga Park 520 P Ride-On Lawnmower boasts an articulated steering system, which makes obstacle-negotiation a breeze. The steering is servo-assisted for a fatigue-free drive; and you won’t have to worry about the back-end hitting anything, as the rear-wheels track precisely the path of the front wheels.
Driving this high-performance machine is a seriously powerful 500c Briggs & Stratton Intek 4185 engine with pressured lubrication and a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve for superior durability; and AVS for reduced vibration and therefore a less tiring drive. An overhead-valve configuration works to lessen noise and fuel-consumption; while an electric key starter makes achieving ignition fast and hassle-free.
So as to ensure time-consuming jobs can be finished in comfort, Stiga have provided an adjustable seat; an adjustable steering-wheel; and foot operated deck-lift.
Also worth noting is the hydrostatic transmission; a premium feature that gives you infinite increment of the ground-speed in both forward and reverse gears, further enhancing manoeuvrability and making it quick and easy to select the most effective pace for the conditions.
*The following widths of combi decks are available: 95cm / 100cm / 105cm.
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Ten-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Foot-operated deck lift for ease-of-use
- Powerful and smooth-running single-cylinder engine from B & S
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity 12-litre fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns
- Aimed at areas up to 10,000m2
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek 4185 OHV AVS Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 500cc Engine Power 14.3hp / 10.72kW @ 3200rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 12 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 10km/h (Max.) Cutting Width Choice of Decks: 95cm / 100cm / 105cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm (95/100/105cm Decks) Height Adjustment 95cm Deck Available with Manual/Electric Lift - All other Decks Electric Only Blades Double (95/105cm Decks) - Triple (100 Deck) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Manual / Electric Options Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Cup Holder Yes Steering Articulated with Chain/Chain Steering Linkage / Hydraulic Servo-Assisted Steering Wheel Adjustable with Ball Turning Circle 246cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 405mm Wheels - Rear 405mm Axle Diameter Front 3/4" Rear 3/4" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 86.4cm x 196cm Weight 186kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 (95cm Deck), 8000m2 (105cm Deck) Warranty 3 Years Machine; 10 Years Chassis Cutting Width 95cm, 105cm
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£3,780.00
MowDirect Price Only£4,250.00
MowDirect Price Only£4,450.00