Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£849.00
MowDirect Price Only£1,899.00
MowDirect Price Only£189.00
MowDirect Price Only£89.00
MowDirect Price Only£141.00
MowDirect Price Only£89.00
MowDirect Price Only£1,079.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£369.00
Characterised by its reliability, functionality and superior cutting-capability, this premium-grade homeowner-use ride-on from Stiga is aimed squarely at the more exacting domestic gardener.
A highly innovative machine, it features an articulating chassis that confers the sort of manoeuvrability you just can’t get from a conventional ride-on mower, thereby making it a great buy for anyone whose lawn has obstacles and tight corners to navigate. Also, as the rear-wheels follow the same path as the front-wheels, there’s no chance of the back-end of the machine clipping anything, so you can concentrate on what’s happening in front of you.
The front-mounted cutter-deck on the Stiga Park 340 X Ride-On Lawnmower has two clear advantages over a mid-mounted deck: firstly the grass is cut before the wheels run over it, so you’ll get a far neater finish; and secondly, you’ll have a much clearer view of your preferred cutting-line, in turn making it possible to mow flush against walls and fence-lines with the utmost accuracy.
The Stiga Park 340 PX has a hydrostatic four-wheel-drive transmission that gives infinitely-variable speed-control in both directions; and which will enable you to cover the sort of adverse terrain that would defeat a two-wheel-drive ride-on. A split differential prevents scuffing during turns.
So as to ensure a comfortable, fatigue-free drive, Stiga have equipped the Park 340 PX with servo-assisted steering; an adjustable seat; and foot-pedal deck-lift.
A choice of ten different blade-heights (25 – 85mm) means you’ll be able to achieve a precision finish; while electric key start ensures firing-up the engine will be a hassle-free operation at each time of asking.
The engine itself is a commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Intek 4155 model; a high-performance 500cc power-pack with B & S’s Balance-Tek technology for a marked reduction in vibration; and a cast iron cylinder sleeve for superior long-term reliability.
This model is suitable for areas up to two-acres and can be used with the following mulch- and rear-discharge-capable decks: 95cm / 100cm / 105cm (all units have an electric deck-lift, with the 95cm also available with manual deck-lift).
We offer a White Gloves delivery service with this product and will give a product demonstration upon hand over. This service is limited to England and Wales.
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Four-wheel-drive for the effortless negotiation of rough ground, slopes and mud
- Ten-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Foot-operated deck lift for ease-of-use
- High-powered Briggs & Stratton OHV engine with AVS for reduced vibration
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity 6-litre fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns
- Suitable for areas up to 8000m2
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek 4155 AVS Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 500cc Engine Power 11.8 hp / 8.82 kW @ 3200rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Four Wheel Speed 10km/h (Max.) Cutting Width Choice of Decks: 95cm or 105cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm Height Adjustment Manual (10 Positions) Blades Double Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Manual Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights No Steering Articulated with Chain/Wire Steering Linkage (Mechanical Servo) Steering Wheel Adjustable Hi-Back Turning Circle 246cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 405mm Wheels - Rear 405mm Axle Diameter Front 1" Rear 3/4" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 86.4cm x 196cm Weight 198kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 with 95cm Deck / Up to 8000m2 with 100/105cm Deck Warranty 3 Years on Machine / 10 Years on Chassis Cutting Width 95cm, 100cm, 105cm
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£4,250.00
MowDirect Price Only£4,850.00